[Important] Open Beta Delayed

InsaneHawk

Hey guys, I have really been looking foreward to this for at least a year, so a month more or less will not make a difference. Especially not considering the reasoning!
So good luck to the test-takers, eat enough :-D and I'll see you ingame, when you guys decide to release. Take your time! We all understand you!

Thank you for your wonderful effort!

3 hours ago, InsaneHawk said:
  • Everyone will receive 2 boosters once the game will be in open beta (you'll still get them even after a potential reset

Out of curiosity...Is this only for people who have a forum account by Jan 30?

In other words, I have people who I'm going to show to game, but should I make sure they create an account before they can actually play, or can they just wait until a month or so after beta is opened to create the account?

Fiki, take it from an indie dev that's ran life and health to ground wanting to finish the project. Long term, it's more bad than good. It took me one year to rebuild and in the end delays were worse because of it.

So take care of yourself man. Physical and mental health is super important. After all, who will finish up the project if you'll waste yourself away mate? :D

6 hours ago, InsaneHawk said:

Olá Skylords,

Então, agora, vamos falar sobre o que vamos fazer depois de tudo, você terá que esperar um pouco mais e, por favor, perdoe-nos por esse atraso.

Nós decidimos algumas coisas:

• Todos receberão 2 impulsionadores uma vez que o jogo estará em beta aberto (você ainda os obterá mesmo após uma reinicialização potencial)
  • A partir de 1º de fevereiro e até a versão beta aberta, convidaremos alguns jogadores todos os dias para o beta fechado , para aumentar a quantidade de jogadores, progressivamente (Giveaways acontecerá a qualquer momento durante o dia, manhã, tarde, noite ...)
  • Você poderá agora baixar o cliente e, finalmente, depois de muita discussão, decidimos dar o cliente aqui no próprio fórum. Quer fazer o pré-download? Você pode usar  Mediafire  ou MEGA  para baixá-lo!

INFORMAÇÃO: Os brindes para o Beta fechado serão retomados! Essas apresentações serão principalmente realizadas na Discórdia, mas também pode acontecer no fórum, então continue seguindo estes dois de perto!

Discorda: https://discord.gg/0y3WGMGXhd5q2lXA

Com amabilidade e desculpas por qualquer inconveniente causado,

Sinceramente,
The Skylords Reborn Team

Very good, we'll wait.

7 hours ago, fiki574 said:

Sorry, people :(

Don't feel sorry. Honestly I would even donate my to free boosters to you, since you are the person who keeps the DevPlattform online. Just take your time. 

As once a famous Disney movie said: "You can't rush art."

anonyme0273 likes this

Dont be sorry its fine we cant say that we arent sad or what not but still. Education and health are way more important than this. So please just stay healthy everything else is second to that. 

But yea would have been better if you told us to wait like 3 more months and release it in like 2 you know* Because we kinds overhype ourself not knowing how the full progress is but this way you could easily surprise us !

I'm sure I speak for the majority of the population when I say, take as much time as it takes to release a good beta! We are all SOOOO excited that you're doing this, and I'm sure most of us wouldn't even know where to start on something so vast. Thank you for your work!

9 hours ago, Anonymos said:

oh noo the hypetrain went to fast and got derailed 

Nothing derails the :hypetrain: , there are just delays on the track ^^ happens all the time to even bigger trains, but in the end, this one will reach the destination safe and sound! :hype: never flows out for :bf: 

It´s hearthwarming how much dedication you guys have for not only the game but for the happieness of the community aswell. A Thing many developer nowadays could learn from.

As for the delay, i guess ist pretty clear that we stand behind your decision, health and future is more important. We are grateful and we will be Patient. :hypetrain:

Poor Fiki, get well. Fuking extremo exámenes universitarios, GL a todos, espero de todo corazón puede jugar con todos nosotros este juego en un equipo corto. 

(sorry for my bad english)

Translation: Poor Fiki, get well. Fucking extreme university exams, GL to all, I hope with all my heart you can play with all of us this game.

11 hours ago, fiki574 said:

Sorry, people :(

@fiki574 No need to say sorry. Good luck for your exams, take your time and we will all be happy. Even if we have to wait longer. The whole SkylordsReborn Team is doing such a great job, thank you all for bringing this game back. We cannot thank you enough for spending your free time to play this great game again. From time to time when I think about what you guys are doing to bring this back I get a tear in my eye just because I cannot believe it. Sorry for being emotional.

The :hype: goes on.

Edited by Frosthor

13 hours ago, PlainVenom said:

This is absolutely fine, most people have been waiting for so long that an extra month makes no difference, we are happy for your progress and until you feel comfortable with what you've build and are ready to release it to the public, we should all be fine with waiting and just grateful of what we're getting.

I fully agree with you PlainVenom