Twitch Channel

xHighTech

Hello Skylords,

I got many requests in the old time but my PC was not able to stream/capture the game.

Now the time has changed and i hope, that we can get the same strong PvP community like before. :)

Just wanna let you know that i created now a Twitch channel where i gonna stream mainly BattleForge 1v1 & 2v2 PvP and some PvE's at the beginning in the upcoming open beta

Everyone who wishes a stream or is interested in PvP gameplays, tipps & support can leave a follow to get a notification when im live.

https://www.twitch.tv/xhightech_bf

Do you have any ideas or deck wishes what you want to see?

Leave a comment and i'll pick it up :)

Best regards,

xHighTech

Edited by xHighTech

On 14.1.2018 at 11:29 AM, Mirosius said:

Great Idea! I am definitively going to watch the stream or videos. Dont really mind what you are playing (fire nature is always fun to watch) but i would enjoy some shadow nature aswell :). 

Main Fire/Nature but if its possible i'll play other decks for sure

Edited by xHighTech

• 1 month later...

I hope that Battleforge can now shine in those new times... its now easyer to promote such games than ever before (like 2009 no popular streams, the card cash system was ... not free player friendly and stuff).