Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

monstre277

YO I WAS THINGKING LIEK

MY IDEA IS LIKE TO CREATE DIFFERENT MODS IN PVP, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. 

MODS LIKE FIRE AGAINST FIRE, OR THINGS LIKE 2 CARDS OF EACH ELEMENT ( WITH HYBRIDS OR NOT ) OR EVEN A MOD WHERE YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 1 CARD OF EACH ORB OR ANY SHIT LIEK THIS ! YA KNOW IT WULD BE AMAZING. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, MY MOTHER WAS ALWAYS YELLING AT ME WHEN I WAS PLAYING BATTLEFORGE, BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS SCREAMING IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN, I GUESS HER YELLINGS DAYS WIL BE BACK SOON HUHUHUHU.

OF COURSE I HAD SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY, THAT PART WAS FOR THE DEVELOPPERS, CAUSE I WAS ASKING MYSELF SOMETHING. SOOOO, HERE I GO, I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WILL CREATE NEW CARD CAUSE IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL TOO ?

PS : PLEASE DONT KICK ME FROM THE COMMUNITY, I KNOW SOMETIMES I CAN BE ANNOYING, PEOPLE OFTEN TELL ME, BUT I SWEAR I AM A NICE PERSON XXX

No idea 

1) why this is in the Events and Tournaments section

2) what you are trying to suggest

3) why you are typing like this

... mods? Game modes? Card limits in these game modes? Seriously, no idea mate.

@monstre277 It is about 18 days until beta release... you better stop that capslock shit because if you get on the blacklist you will not be able to participate in the beta phase xD

On the 'mods' part: The map editor will also be brought back, so you are able to make your own custom maps. You can then make your own gamemodes if you would like too.

On the 'new cards' part: The devs already  noted that they MIGHT add new cards/content, but that the first priority is to bring back and debug the game.

1 hour ago, monstre277 said:

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, MY MOTHER WAS ALWAYS YELLING AT ME WHEN I WAS PLAYING BATTLEFORGE, BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS SCREAMING IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN, I GUESS HER YELLINGS DAYS WIL BE BACK SOON HUHUHUHU.

Sounds like a cool mod