My Improved CardBase

gnomgrol

Conversation from the Frost Deck thread:

6 minutes ago, gnomgrol said:

@Treim I was updating things on the cardbase jsut now. Try again.

Tried again after your post, still doesn't work for me - also Thunderstorm gets shown as a Neutral/Legendary card.

Great work by the way ;)

@Treim Found the problem, fixing it. Gemme 10 minutes.

Wrong card data is caused by the skylords backend, can't do anything about that myself.

EDIT: Done. If you were creating a deck while it was bugged, you'll have to delete it and recreate.

If anyone still has bugs, reload the page with Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5 to make sure the newest version is loaded.

Edited by gnomgrol

2 hours ago, gnomgrol said:

@Treim Found the problem, fixing it. Gemme 10 minutes.

Wrong card data is caused by the skylords backend, can't do anything about that myself.

EDIT: Done. If you were creating a deck while it was bugged, you'll have to delete it and recreate.

If anyone still has bugs, reload the page with Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5 to make sure the newest version is loaded.

Are you sure the image function works properly, retrying to get a deck as an image for the last few hours (also reloading map and deleting and rebuilding the deck) or is that problem on my end?

Edited by Treim

Hi i was just looking a bit around in the CardBase and saw a failure. the card Brannoc doesnt exist but theres a card 2 times showed but once with some text from Brannoc:

dXRI1Cp.png?1

its a minor thing but so you know. Brannoc was one of my favorit cards in many PvE and RPvE

@Asraiel

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

just wanted 2 tell u guys that something is wrong with the cardbase!

-When i press "link my deck" and than copy the link 2 give it 2 some1, he cant open my deck...

-When i press "save deck as image" just another site popsup which says

Creating Your Deck ...

If i am 2 stupid and nothing is wrong just ignore me! ;)

Greeetingz Eierschneider or in english Eggcutter ;)

Ultrakool likes this

I found a couple minor things;

Bandid = Bandit

Warden's Sigil has some characters instead of   's  

Twilight curse is a t3 card but gets sorted into t2.

Slavers, Deathgliders, Twilight Brutes, Twilight Minions, and Vilebloods are t2 but get sorted into t4.

Mutating Maniacs, Twilight Hags, Twilight Creepers, Treefiends and Protector's Seal are t3 but get sorted into t4.

bandid.png

warden.png

twilight.png

If there is any wrong data (like descriptions, image, damage type, rarity) that does NOT include strange characters or the number or colour of orbs, it's likely an error in our API. If so, please quote me to fix it; Gnomgrol can't fix these issues. The number and individual colour of orbs is sadly currently not accessible to me.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bkingn said:

is it only me or cardbase is loading for eternity for others too... (still cant see the cards)

Try changing one of the filters. They pop up for me if I do.
I am able to edit orb information now, so please quote me if you see anything orb-related that needs fixing. I am currently aware that a lot of filters are messed up because the orb info has defaulted to zero on some cards.

Bkingn likes this

I have made a few major updates to the API and therefore Allcards:

• Fixed ALL missing information on promo cards
  • Updated all promo cards' abilities to properly reflect their upgraded state, excluding ability power costs (uneditable/nonexistent in API)
  • Updated all promo cards to list that they have no upgrades as they are fully upgraded by default
  • Fixed missing orb info for Legendary cards
  • Fixed missing orb info for several Twilight cards, Protector's Seal, and Sunken Temple
  • Fixed missing ability name and description for Flame Crystal
  • Fixed missing ability names and descriptions for Lord Cyrian
  • Fixed Easter Egg's affinity
  • Fixed invalid characters in the ability description of both Warden's Sigils
  • Correctly updated Lyrish Knight and his Protector ability to include Steadfast as an ability unlisted on the card image
  • Correctly updated Treespirit abilities to match their affinities and to be in their correct order
  • Updated hidden information on Linked Fire, Egg Hunt and Rage (@gnomgrol you are more than welcome to include this info in Allcards!)
  • Fixed some spelling and grammar errors on several card descriptions

Please quote/contact me for additional ability/card description/API alterations, as I manage the database (to the extent I can).

Leohausmaus and Kitsurubami like this

1. 4 hours ago, MrXLink said:

Please quote/contact me for additional ability/card description/API alterations, as I manage the database (to the extent I can).

Did a quick search in the GetCards file and these cards still had a null value attached to their OrbInfo.

1:{Name: "Winter Witch", Rarity: 1, Cost: 60, Edition: 1, Type: 2, Color: 0, Affinity: -1,…}

259:{Name: "Skycatcher", Rarity: 3, Cost: 250, Edition: 4, Type: 2, Color: 4, Affinity: 2, IsRanged: false,…}

260:{Name: "Skycatcher", Rarity: 3, Cost: 250, Edition: 4, Type: 2, Color: 4, Affinity: 0, IsRanged: false,…}

352:{Name: "Vileblood", Rarity: 1, Cost: 130, Edition: 4, Type: 2, Color: 4, Affinity: 2, IsRanged: false,…}

353:{Name: "Vileblood", Rarity: 1, Cost: 130, Edition: 4, Type: 2, Color: 4, Affinity: 1, IsRanged: false,…}

386:{Name: "Abomination", Rarity: 2, Cost: 220, Edition: 8, Type: 2, Color: 4, Affinity: 0,…}

387:{Name: "Abomination", Rarity: 2, Cost: 220, Edition: 8, Type: 2, Color: 4, Affinity: 3,…}

513:{Name: "Nightshade Plant", Rarity: 2, Cost: 260, Edition: 4, Type: 2, Color: 4, Affinity: 2,…}

514:{Name: "Nightshade Plant", Rarity: 2, Cost: 260, Edition: 4, Type: 2, Color: 4, Affinity: 3,…}

524:{Name: "Jorne", Rarity: 2, Cost: 300, Edition: 4, Type: 2, Color: 6, Affinity: 0, IsRanged: false,…}

3 hours ago, Kitsurubami said:

Did a quick search in the GetCards file and these cards still had a null value attached to their OrbInfo.

~~

These are now fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2018 at 3:15 PM, gnomgrol said:

Hey @Ultrakool, here is another one :)

Patch 1.8:

You can now sort cards in a deck using the arrow keys <- and ->

Hi, thank you a lot for this tool. I spent a few minutes on it to build a nature deck, then a fire deck...

Damn, lots of memories, lots of cards, I want to try again :)

Thanks for this !!!

• 3 months later...

I noticed a few errors in the database.

Twilight Hag is listed as an uncommon instead of a common.

One bandit sorceress is listed as an uncommon too.

Lost banestone is listed as common instead of uncommon.

Girl power is listed as a tier 1 card instead of 2.

Twilight Curse is liste as a tier 2 card instead of 3.

There seems to be some errors in the listing order as well. For example, if I select only tier 4 frost cards, and if I sort them by energy (ascending), Ice Tornado appears last while it should appear between Maelstrom and Kobold Inc. Logically, if I then sort them descending, Tornado should appear first, yet it appears second.

That's all I spotted right now.

Also, it would be nice to have a checkbox for promo cards.

And it would also be nice to have a counter displaying the number of cards found depending on the criteria selected.

And for the maps section, there seems to be some errors for some rewards. The tutorial doesn't seem to give any reward. And I just got the Northguards upgrade on the Siege of Hope level, not the tutorial.

Edited by Pouyou-pouyou

@MrMycha Why are you posting in this thread? That has nothing to do with the cadrbase...

regarding your issue: it is known already. Devs are working on it.

On 9/13/2018 at 11:30 AM, Pouyou-pouyou said:

Also, it would be nice to have a checkbox for promo cards.

You can type "promo" into search field to get all of them.

On 9/13/2018 at 11:30 AM, Pouyou-pouyou said:

And for the maps section, there seems to be some errors for some rewards. The tutorial doesn't seem to give any reward. And I just got the Northguards upgrade on the Siege of Hope level, not the tutorial.

That database is based on the original BattleForge loottable.
To chek out the current drop-locations, check the SkylordsReborn-Loottable.

Edited by Nerevar