My Improved CardBase

gnomgrol

This has turned from nice/decent into pretty awesome^^

good job.

The only thing weird for now seems to be the "T1 T2 T3 T4" below the show map button when choosing colors their it only shows your t4 options and only fo the last orb so for example when taking 4 green orbs i will get every nature and neutral t4 but when i take 3 nature orbs and a t4 shadow orb it does only show neutral t4 and shadow t4 with one shadow and 3 neutral orbs.

Great job adding all those filters! Maybe a button to reset all filters to default would be nice now xD

Possible bug:

- make sure all boxes are checked except Spell, Structure, Counter S/M/L/XL, sort by energy, and sort by name.

It now shows all units without a counterdamage (which have the splash icon in the left bottom corner of the card)

- uncheck 'ranged attack'

It now shows nothing, while there are a lot of meelee units who shold show up, for example sunderer, mountaineer, ashbone, grimvine, etc..

for the part where you can chose the orbs and it shows the cards you could play, maybe add an fifth option for no orb. This way you can ignore all T3 and T4 cards if you play with only 2 orbs (in PvP for example). This could also be useful to simulate what cards of your deck (when deckbuilding is added) you are still able to play, if you for example lose your second orb

31 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Possible bug:

- make sure all boxes are checked except Spell, Structure, Counter S/M/L/XL, sort by energy, and sort by name.

It now shows all units without a counterdamage (which have the splash icon in the left bottom corner of the card)

- uncheck 'ranged attack'

It now shows nothing, while there are a lot of meelee units who shold show up, for example sunderer, mountaineer, ashbone, grimvine, etc..

The Api does not tell if units with a "Special Attack" are ranged or meele, they are simply all concidered ranged. Nothing I can do about that.

Maybe a button to reset all filters to default would be nice now xD

Just reload the page :P But I'll add one

for the part where you can chose the orbs and it shows the cards you could play, maybe add an fifth option for no orb. This way you can ignore all T3 and T4 cards if you play with only 2 orbs (in PvP for example). This could also be useful to simulate what cards of your deck (when deckbuilding is added) you are still able to play, if you for example lose your second orb

You can uncheck T3 and T4 at the top. I see it could be maybe somewhat usefull for the destructed orb, but I would have to rewrite a lot to get that to work. Will postpone.

Edited by gnomgrol

Damn damn, quick progress again, very impressive. Nice.

Maps - done

Deck builder - done

Card upgrades - done

Not sure what more you can do :P mobile support? Offline app? Hard to say, these ideas feel forced to me right now, but whatever you feel like ^^ Good job

Bug:

Selection to only show twilight cards will only show its buildings and spells, but not the units... vileblood is nowhere to be found xD

Also, is your deck deleted when you remove/reset cookies? (I dont know what HTLM5 storage is :S )

Also, would it be posible to reorganize your deck? (move the position of a card)

And maybe a zoom in (+) button to enlarge the cards that are in the currenlty selected deck

btw, as usual, looking good so far

Edited by SilenceKiller99

Amazing man it looks so much better than it did the last time im using it quite a lot love the speed and now u made the GUI even better Keep up the amazing work!

Edit: The database is missing the 2nd affinity of revenants blessing as much as i noticed.

Edited by Matejob

Please replace everything u can with this one to make it official/universal its the fastest one out of all of them , and honestly it has the best gui and the information is clear unlike the other sites where the text is messed up or missing.

Edit: also is there supposed to be info on the cards right side when you hover over it on the deck section or it it supposed to be blank like this . If any of it is intended remove the black box or just show the info . Sry to bother u with the small things but if i notice it i just have 2 ask :o

bug.png

Edited by Matejob

Just got home from work. I'm glad that you guys like it! (@Matejob fixed) 

Of course I grant you permission under the usual MIT Licence to use and modify my project in any way you see fit.

I'll be working with @InsaneHawk to get it integrated into the official site over the next days!

Edited by gnomgrol
Matejob likes this

@LagOps I looked into that for a long time yesterday, unfortuanitly it is not possible. The images of the deck get created locally on your browser using a HTML5 canvas, and therefore no linking of the image is possible, since it is not saved to any server. You can however also get the deck-link and include it in your post, so people who dont know the cards well can check them out.

Shift-clicking on a card in your deck now opens the big version.

Edited by gnomgrol
Matejob likes this

18 minutes ago, gnomgrol said:

@Kiwi Map data is available already! Click the show maps button on the top left

Oh sorry I totally missed it x) Only thing is, the card upgrade drops may not be the same as they where on old BattleForge. But really nice work!

8 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

Oh sorry I totally missed it x) Only thing is, the card upgrade drops may not be the same as they where on old BattleForge. But really nice work!

NP :) All data comes from your API. If you gonna change the drops, youll have to change the API data :P 

Matejob likes this

Congratulations! You made your cardlist good enough to replace the old ones. Great job.

Something I would like to see in the future: an option to choose the size of the cards that are displayed. Currently only 2 fit on my screen (2 vertically, 6 horizontally), maybe make an option to decrease the size to display more cards