Eirias

Help me title the video?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which title is more clickbaity?

• How my girlfriend helped me escape from jail
    • My first night in Poland
    • Bucket List Accomplishments: Pooping in a Polish Prison
    • My first meal in Poland

I have had an interesting trip to Europe, needless to say. Since I know a lot of you are from here, I thought you might find my experience interesting. Rather than spoil all the details here, I thought I'd make a youtube video. Something like a blog post. I'll probably just record audio over some random battleforge gameplay, but if anyone has other ideas and wants to help me (for instance, do some basic artwork like Casually Explained), let me know.

I'll probably post it on my other youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrzO7CVUqpa8zmqCq5A1lEg) but if there are enough people interested who prefer I do it on my Eirias channel, I can do it there instead: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxf9iCqSdQSr0zc389NYemA

Finally, does anyone have any questions? I'm definitely telling the story of my night in jail (so feel free to ask questions the help me guide the video), but anyone wants to know anything else about how an American likes Europe (I went to Budapest, Krakow, and Warsaw), comment below and I'll try to answer it.

EDIT:

Here's Part 1, where I explain why I ended up in jail: 

For those who want a link to part 2 (a bit longer, so I split it into 2 videos for those who only wanted the 5 min recap), here's the link: 

Edited by Eirias
Wezzzar and SilenceKiller99 like this

3 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Just reading this made me laugh! thanks for that :)

@Eirias I would definitely watch your video, specially if it is so clickbaity

I'm flying back to the US early EARLY in the morning, so I'll either make the video with her now or do it in a few days via skype.

8 hours ago, ferevus said:

Why is pooping not ahead? What is wrong with you all????

I voted for both... maybe Eirias can use a mixture: "Bucketlist challange achievied: How my girlfriend helped me poop during an escape from a polish prison" Thats gonna win the clickbait achievement for sure.

On 1/20/2018 at 8:53 PM, Eirias said:

Alright, i finally made the video! 

Check out part 1 here!

Great story mate ^^ Watched both episodes, put the other link here too ;) 

The more you stress out it's not your girlfriends fault the more it feels like she is behind you with a gun to your head or something lol. Hope it didn't discourage you from travelling to Europe in the future. Looking forward to more stories, nice one 

9 hours ago, wojt5 said:

Im from pl :)

Did u liked it ? what most?

Pieorgi is very good :). I also like beetroot soup, and the low prices of food :). Public transportation is also cool.

7 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

Looking forward to more stories, nice one

Do you prefer if it was animated, or if there is the random gameplay in the background? I think I'm going to try working with my girlfriend to get an animated story out about once per month (or maybe more as we get the hang of it), but ofc it would be much faster if I didn't have to worry about the visuals.

6 hours ago, Eirias said:

Do you prefer if it was animated, or if there is the random gameplay in the background? I think I'm going to try working with my girlfriend to get an animated story out about once per month (or maybe more as we get the hang of it), but ofc it would be much faster if I didn't have to worry about the visuals.

Animation could be cool of course, but I think if you have more interesting stories to tell (which everyone does, matters mostly if they feel like sharing) if you want to make it easier for you. The gameplay in the background wasn't distracting, the occasional text highlighting helped illustrate important points, but I could very well listen to this story in the background and get a very similar entertaining experience while playing a game on my own or something. If you want to go with animation it will indisputably make things a bit more complicated for you and COULD make the stories more awesome, but I think the way it was now was just fine ^^ You could also just put images to illustrate your current points, but again, that's some amount of work that could improve the experience but still the story was the main point for me :)