Behold the Mighty White Juggernaut!

Brannoc

Hey everybody!

A couple days ago I decided to return to the art of drawing. I also decided that I should make something to our beloved devs that are reviving this wonderful game and to everyone else that enjoy art and Battleforge. That being said, as a tribute to you guys, I present:

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Big Ol' Mo.jpg

Edited by Brannoc
Adding a different format picture.
SilenceKiller99 likes this

21 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

Nice one ^^

Could you perhaps export it to a different format, .jpeg perhaps, so that there is a preview for it here without the need to download and view it? It will definitely draw more attention to it, attention it deserves, it's nice.

I didn't know it could be previewed, I'll change the format ASAP. Thanks a lot for the comment

• 2 months later...

I'm curious how worldbreaker will turn out ! Nice one. It's kinda looking like the sketches from a movie that some hero would've drawn of their dreams before getting superpowers :D@Brannoc Tell me if you actually start walking upside down on the seeling, because @MrXLink and few more people from the staff seem to like dark magic, witches and stuff.. now i imagine you with.... ahh anyways it's began to getting scary all of a sudden. ... i am always digging too dip in this... Anyways how was your day? :):D:drool::blight::mo: