Indeedpepe, Kybaka, SirTegethoff, Sammouy, Treim, Iamnodude, xpewix, powerpsy, EinsteinV, Nils, theyoutuberguy

Buddelmuddel

42 minutes ago, sylvix95 said:

are you a celebrity, lotsa peoples know ya.

Na, its just basically just 100 people played the game, so it easy to remember.

24 minutes ago, japoo said:

Am I the only one baffled that you remembered this many names? Geez man, nice memory...

Well I' m a little shocked too. But it was the first game that I actually played in an online community. And I only play one game at a time. So again, I guess it helped the memory.

3 hours ago, sylvix95 said:

Guess some people recognize my name from the speedrun rankings. Also since i played this game for a rather long time you obviously get to know a lot of people.

@Buddelmuddel I was actually hoping you'd find this project as you're actually probably the longest friend i had in BF who was still actively playing towards the end. We gotta try some wonky strategies for 2 player rPVE :)

7 hours ago, Treim said:

Guess some people recognize my name from the speedrun rankings. Also since i played this game for a rather long time you obviously get to know a lot of people.

@Buddelmuddel I was actually hoping you'd find this project as you're actually probably the longest friend i had in BF who was still actively playing towards the end. We gotta try some wonky strategies for 2 player rPVE :)

Understandable, well i don't have a good memory.

Now that makes me wonder, how many member of this forum have I played with before, without even knowing it...?

Edited by sylvix95

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎13 at 4:21 PM, sylvix95 said:

Speedrun celebrity ! It right that we often ended up in the top rank :P

The last time i spoke to Indeedpepe, he was playing World of Tanks Online under the same nickname. I dont know if we'll see him here again.

Edited by Kybaka

• 3 weeks later...
On 14.11.2017 at 1:48 AM, Treim said:

I was actually hoping you'd find this project as you're actually probably the longest friend i had in BF who was still actively playing towards the end. We gotta try some wonky strategies for 2 player rPVE :)

Awe, ty. I will be around, i think. Although I think I won't play too much. In the end I mostly played and enjoyed the most just to play rpve lvl 10. The same way we played lvl 9, just to relax, but for lvl 10 an experienced group was needed. But all in all in the end I kind of thought I had solved it, so it started to become less fun. But still I will try to join once in a while and invite.

Additionally I think I will suggest that they split the lvl 10 in 1-3 difficulty-lvls. Like one lvl where there is a double camp start, and another one where there is a t3 boss. Not sure if they will make, but I would like it.

On 19.11.2017 at 4:36 PM, Kybaka said:

Speedrun celebrity ! It right that we often ended up in the top rank :P

The last time i spoke to Indeedpepe, he was playing World of Tanks Online under the same nickname. I dont know if we'll see him here again.

I`m sure he will come^^

By the way the youtuberguy, his name was gweddry

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2017 at 9:29 PM, Buddelmuddel said:

Hey, will the guys I mentioned in the title will be there when open beta starts again? Couldn't forget your dang names, so I thought I had to write them here to get a taste if you are still alive.

Damn it's been a while man lol

I'm really looking forward to playing again, hopefully I won't be too busy when open beta launches. Also theyoutuberguy haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/20/2018 at 5:00 PM, Buddelmuddel said:

Hey, just wanted to say, that I finally saw the open beta is on. Already played my first game today. Lvl 5, 4 player rpve alone but I couldn't finish it, was close though. 

I will look in more often, maybe even most of the days. It was great to play it again, I have to say. Ty developers.

I dont find your account in game.. You change your nickname?

On 11/13/2017 at 10:00 PM, Bkingn said:

would be great if we can see a black list or something :D

I'm also wondering on how many of the blocklists in the original BaFo my name was appearing xD

I was even toxier and saltier back then coz I insulted everyone for being a p2w noob lele