Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Cherrieee

Faction Discussion

Hey guys! Cherrieee here, I remember years ago when I used to play BF, and god damn I love it. So about the factions, my favourites were Nature/Shadow decks. Granted I didn't have the greatest cards, but I did actually win PVE a lot, bare in mind I was a little kid back then. 

ANYWAY, what are your guys' favourite factions and ones that you will use in the UPCOMING BETA COMING JANUARY 2018!

Generally i prefer fast paced decks. So damage is basically a must-have to let me enjoy a deck. Therefor Shadow fire is probably a perfect fit for me with both powerful shadow and fire spells at my arsenal in combination with endless energy due to the void manipulation with shrine of war. On top of that you got Bloodhorns which buffed up 3 shot any boss accept the Commando Walker. Alternatively you can also go for a Tortugun-centered deck which deal massive damage as well.

Any deck that either has Shadow or Fire is quite enjoyable for me though. Good spells and more or less infinite energy with void manipulation is just to tempting for me :).

LagOps likes this

I love pure frost or Nature/Frost

I love making automated defencive building setups that completely counter the map i play.  You can also go the sustain slow push that clears out the map with quite ease.

I did some lost souls because of the launcher when i had a poor deck, but nature and stonekin stole my heart.

I always prefered pure decks, like pure frost (all time favourite) or pure natur and pure fire. Never really connected with shadow x) 

When I started the game, I fell in love with the Shadow faction. It's dark, it's edgy and it's a pretty cool lore behind those cards.

Later on, I found a secondary faction that I like, which is Frost. I like its pure defense buildings such as the Worldbreaker Gun.

When Lost Souls were released, I became fond of it. I primarily played varieties of pure Shadow decks, but I switch to a defensive Frost deck when I have to.

For the passage to the darkness I always use my Lost Souls deck. And I could always Solo clear 1 passage to the darkness map. It's been fun doing this map as speedruns.

I made good use of shadow/shadow/frost in pvp ;)

Back then i used many T1 cards, let me remember... Charger, Skeleton Warriors, Forsaken, Nox Trooper, Nasty Surprise, Soul Splicer, Wrathblades and Nightguard where always in the deck :)