Problems with the lovely "Tobbezockt" :)

Tobbezeichnet

Also in Addition to what People said earlier : you really don't have to correct everyone when they say something that is slightly wrong. The more peacefully you react towards them, the faster they will calm down and be peaceful with you.

I mean no Need to say that People are really annoyed by you fighting to be "right", because that has been said so often now. If you don't agree with someone you don't always have to tell them and explain yourself. And if someone responds to your question of "how do you mean that?" in a way that u can't work with, it might be better to just let it be and dont reply anymore if you have the feeling that it won't become clearer or more constructive afterwards.

Tobbezeichnet likes this

I think my best bit of advice is to not act aggressively or offensively. Don't take offence. If someone is a jerk to you, don't be a jerk to them, either ignore them, or even better, be nice and positive. If people are being jerks and you just go on being nice to them, they will feel bad and treat you better. Don't fight fire with fire. Don't get angry. Don't question the validity of what people tell you.

Just now, Nephilim said:

i heared terrible things about those suburbs

Depends on the place really, mine is quite calm, my workplace is also in a suburb, which is a lot more angry.

Worst years were in highschool bro.

On 7.11.2017 at 12:02 AM, Sykole said:

Not that it is forbidden, I am not the creator of the quote; but on forums members tend to not take what others already have, a way of respect.

Would you pls stop downvoting me because I like the quote of a musician. Thank you

Even changed it up. To not be similar to yours.