Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

"Take MY money and take MY soul and take MY GF, also take MY Happines, and make it happen. 
I don't have any of the listed things tho. "

If you say take my GF do you mean me? your forum bae, or do you have a gf I don't know about TRIGGERED THINKING :thinking:

batorfly likes this

1 hour ago, batorfly said:

Are we going to turn this glorious topic to next shitposting rep farm guys? Please, yesn't, i no want this. :thinking:

well if i am looking at the previous pages it allready kinda is that....

14 hours ago, Pseudojurist said:

Any chance this game will ever work again? 

I'm waiting for over a year now and lost my faith already.

:OOO I'm also waiting since a pretty long time but keep believing in it bro,.. the time will come soon. Just read the latest dev logs to restore your faith :D When you really have waited over 1 year for this project getting released, then one or two months more won't matter that all :) 

Edited by Panzer0312

22 hours ago, BFlove123 said:

iam just happy they making pretty fast the game and work all time ! (DONT THINK WITH 5-6 DUDES YOU CAN HAVE IT FAST ! FOR 5-6 THEY DO PRETTY GOOD... ITS NOT EZ..) + i w8 from 2015.. and?

I am also waiting since 2015, I even started to play LoL out of desperation.. sadlife :salt:

On 7/11/2018 at 12:51 AM, Pseudojurist said:

It does work again, just not 100% to our liking and a few bugs and other issues.

On 7/11/2018 at 12:51 AM, Pseudojurist said:

5 hours ago, Kiwi said:

It does work again, just not 100% to our liking and a few bugs and other issues.

I cannot fathom how some people believe this whole project, with beta testers and all, is a scam and will never work again.

On 7/13/2018 at 5:26 PM, Xeapor said:

I cannot fathom how some people believe this whole project, with beta testers and all, is a scam and will never work again.

Its not... ?

How do you explain all the streamers and video's with gameplaycontent if the game was not working? 

On 7/13/2018 at 4:26 PM, Xeapor said:

We have around 276 members that have access to closed beta and some stream or upload videos on a regular basis, I am not sure how you can call this project a scam. If you believe we're a scam then why are you wasting your time being here and trying to drag this project down, what are you gaining from this? if you don't want to wait patiently for us to finish this then it's simple, just leave, we aren't forcing you to be here, but please just remember, the developers, moderators, admins, community manager work on this project in our spare time, we DO NOT get paid, we DO NOT use donations for our own benefit but we DO work our asses off to bring this amazing game back to life for you all.

13 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Its not... ?

How do you explain all the streamers and video's with gameplaycontent if the game was not working? 

7 hours ago, Kiwi said:

We have around 276 members that have access to closed beta and some stream or upload videos on a regular basis, I am not sure how you can call this project a scam. If you believe we're a scam then why are you wasting your time being here and trying to drag this project down, what are you gaining from this? if you don't want to wait patiently for us to finish this then it's simple, just leave, we aren't forcing you to be here, but please just remember, the developers, moderators, admins, community manager work on this project in our spare time, we DO NOT get paid, we DO NOT use donations for our own benefit but we DO work our asses off to bring this amazing game back to life for you all.

You both misunderstood what I was saying, I don't think it's a scam.

What I was saying was I don't understand how people think this is a scam.

Edited by Xeapor

1 hour ago, Xeapor said:

You both misunderstood what I was saying, I don't think it's a scam.

What I was saying was I don't understand how people think this is a scam.

Oh sorry about that I do apologize ^_^

1 hour ago, Kiwi said:

Oh sorry about that I do apologize ^_^

Oh, no problem at all, I worded a bit weird as well.

Anyway, I should stop posting this off topic stuff now since this thread is for open beta discussion and the such.

Edited by Xeapor

6 hours ago, Xeapor said:

Oh, no problem at all, I worded a bit weird as well.

Anyway, I should stop posting this off topic stuff now since this thread is for open beta discussion and the such.

Lol yeah bro your wordening was misleading a bit I guess :D let me grammatically investigate your sentence:

On 7/13/2018 at 5:26 PM, Xeapor said:

So in german grammar the Main sentence is sepperated from the relative sentences by a comma. So your main sentence would be "I cannot fathom how some people believe this whole project". Which clearly is a complaint and implifiying that you don't believe this project. simply. but if you take the relative sentence at the end in addition. which belongs to the main sentence due to grammar rules afaik. "I cannot fathom how some peope believe this whole project is a scam and will never work again." Is also clearly a statement of your trust in the project and your support, which is kewl :D

Tbh when I first read your post, I already started my answer to try to explain you WHY the people don't believe into the project, but didn't send it coz I thought it'd be useless at all. I'm just wondering why I seem to be the only one that understood you the first time bruh ;( 

I don't even know why I'm writing this right now, probably because it's fucking early in the morning rn and my coffee ain't working yet :thinking:

Also about the whole commata thing. In germany an old "joke" about comma usage is this one:
"Komm, wir essen Opa!" != "Komm wir essen, Opa!" 
The first sentence would mean, Yo Let's go bois, let's eat grandpa. The second sentence would mean, Hey yo Grandfather let's go eat something very yummy!

So now after I tought y'all a very important & useful lesson I can stop writing this roman :D I should go to sleep again :thinking:

batorfly and Xeapor like this

On 7/17/2018 at 2:42 PM, Kiwi said:

Tbh I can understand why some people think this is a scam.

1. This game is in development since 2015 and as far as I remember the first thing you showed us back then was already the forge. So the visually game itself pretty much worked again. So it's unbelivable that the "small" issue to make this game capable to play online took 3 years. (I know it's not a "small" issue but because the issue of a program is hidden behind the graphic of the game it's not that obvious.)

2. You delayed the release of this game from Dec 2017 to Jan 2018 to Mar 2018 to unknown. And all of the delays were pretty much last minute. So when you thought you could stick to the dates till the very end, why does it still take months to do the remaining small work you originally thought you could have done in less than a week?

3. You already get money from this project. And considering that this is true for about 3 years, the amount should be quite big by now. Sure you said you don't use it for personal matters but for one thing there is no reason for us to believe you and for another thing we don't know what happens to the remaining amount. You wouldn't burn it or something? :D

4. A person who doesn't believe in this project wouldn't read any line of text in this forum, would they? So they would miss some informations like streams or updates.

While I still believe in this project, I also can't deny that at least some question marks about 2 and 3 never came up to me. I absolutely don't write this because I want to drag this project down. Quite the opposite I write this because I want to eliminate those question marks so I can fullly be hyped about a soon release again.

Shraga, Badr and Dreadhound like this

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic