Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

For real, how dare some People to complain about being late or about anything. 

We all like to Play the game again, I think that's why we re all here, but that's no reason to flame or to be mad.

Honestly we waited for like 5 years, If I remember correctly, so what are a few more days, weeks, even month. We get the Chance to Play this game again, that is all that matters to me.

Btw. thanks to everyone who is involved and who uses his/her freetime to get this game back online.

You were and you are still all doing a great Job.

Greetings from Germany :D

1 hour ago, xxraidxx said:

The tourist sees the announcement "Exhibition of donkeys"
buys a ticket, goes into the hall and sees a bunch of other people
Everyone goes and looks for something
He asks a man a question: where are the donkeys?
- "I also look for them but have not yet seen."

Why don't you just leave, when you can't do anything else then complaining?

I'm sick of people like you...

That's the reason why private projects die from time to time...

Hallo

Ich finde es sehr gut, dass die Battleforge oder wie es jetzt ist Skylords wiedergeboren werden, denn ich habe das Spiel Frühere gerne gespielt und habe auch viele Spas gemacht,

Liebe grüße aus Deutschland 

Translation by Ultra: Hi, I find it very good, that battleforge or how it is called now skylords is reborn, because I enjoyed playing the game before and have also had alot of fun.

Greetings from Germany

2 hours ago, Blackcyber said:

Hallo

Ich finde es sehr gut, dass die Battleforge oder wie es jetzt ist Skylords wiedergeboren werden, denn ich habe das Spiel Frühere gerne gespielt und habe auch viele Spas gemacht,

Liebe grüße aus Deutschland 

Translation by Ultra: Hi, I find it very good, that battleforge or how it is called now skylords is reborn, because I enjoyed playing the game before and have also had alot of fun.

Greetings from Germany

hi stay in english but good that there is a translation only sad that the translation doesnt have any faults in the writing against the original text. :D

Edited by Asraiel
Necro Harvester likes this

Hey everybody involved in this unbelievably awesome project!

Huuge thank you for bringing Battleforge back to life. This may honestly be the best news I've gotten in a long time. I am so hyped!

And please, ignore all hateful or complaining comments. Don't let a few impatient people ruin the fun we are all hyped on! You do this for so many people and I think most feel like I do, mad hyped on playing some good ol' Battleforge again. It's been years....And still one of my favorite games ever.

Once I checked out the beta version, I will also for sure support your project!

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart. I'm crossing my fingers that everything will be as planed and without any sh** happening to you or your project (again).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@iFlames @GArrfIELD1234 i would kindly reffer you to Point 1.1 in this thread 

Using other languages without an english translation in this forum can result in a ban (i dont mind personally but i just want to let you know).

If your english is not good please use translation services like Google Translator etc.

Ja es ist so das der client Battleforge.exe heisst. (Yes its correct that the client is called Battleforge.exe)

I warmly welcome! I write again because I am very happy with your progress. I was in the first 1000 people who registered and I have a quiet hope that you will give me a chance to see and play battleforge again. Here is the message I once got, but unfortunately I did not have enough time and I did not use the link.
Thank you so much for all the support ! We're now over 1k members that's just insane! 

Here is as we promised the 1k members topic :

http://bfreborn.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=323

Big thanks to you guys stay awesome !
See you soon in the forge

Take MY money and take MY soul and take MY GF, also take MY Happines, and make it happen. 
I don't have any of the listed things tho. 

Ofc take your time i suppose. Game will be better than ever in the history of never. 
What am i and who we are, where we are going, and what i will be eating next. Questions that cannot be answered.

Jeez, wat am i doing with my life. Browsing forum in work. 

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic