Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

1 minute ago, xxraidxx said:

*snip*

i've been in two streams with Dawson and one with InsaneHawk the leader of this projec, it works on their closed WINDOWS servers but they were having issues with their OB LINUX servers, that's why there hasnt been a OB release right yet

seriously, they had a video of opening a ton of boosters and one of the 2 happens to be one of the bigger staff members here from what i understand, MrXLink

but i assume due to the date of the video it was from an early build last year, which seems alot of the videos for the project seem to be from 2017 so far, and thats fine

Just now, xxraidxx said:

*snip*

sorry you haven't spent the time to watch when Dawson and Hawk stream, nor have you spent enough time tracking what's actually going on to realise that people are actually working hard to bring you something you OBVIOUSLY aren't entitled to no does someone like you deserve to play

27 minutes ago, xxraidxx said:

It's easy... When the game worked, but there were already news of the closure, the scammer makes video for future plans. I've never seen a video of a beta tester, null, zero, open boosters? daily quest for booster/bf? where is it? never see.

Before this project i follow BFreborn, it's closed and devs disappeared.

you aiming for the blacklist so you cant play at all or just a troll?

to all non patient people out there:

Is it really that difficult to have some patience while devs are fixing the servers?

Well in my opinion its really not that hard.

Just play some other RTS games like Starcraft or Company Of Heroes 2 to distract urself.

Just wanted to say that...

Regards 

N0SKYO

9 minutes ago, Izibaar said:

The BF Reborn devs did not disappear. They had to rename their project without "Battleforge" in the name. They named it skylords btw.

they even mention it many times in different posts, people are too ignorant and always looking for a scape goat.

2 hours ago, xxraidxx said:

It's easy... When the game worked, but there were already news of the closure, the scammer makes video for future plans. I've never seen a video of a beta tester, null, zero, open boosters? daily quest for booster/bf? where is it? never see.

Before this project i follow BFreborn, it's closed and devs disappeared.

Nah, so sad... You dont want saw it or just plain cant searching? Maybe i dont saw any youtube videos but never looking for this one either. But i saw plenty of streams from skylords. One even was yesterday (?) and got 300+ viewers with black screen at start bcs of wrong configuration tools (the most popular black screen?) xD

Amrou87 likes this

as hard as his words pains me. They can´t just blacklist People for staying there opinion. That would be wrong and a step in the wrong direction.

Lets just Keep the blacklist for folk that Insult, post inapropiat Content and hackers/Spammers.

Sure he may Anger you by his comments... and this is mostly his Goal anyway. So just do the normal part and don´t fuel the conversation.

Dhrkaas likes this

6 minutes ago, Rondine said:

as hard as his words pains me. They can´t just blacklist People for staying there opinion. That would be wrong and a step in the wrong direction.

Lets just Keep the blacklist for folk that Insult, post inapropiat Content and hackers/Spammers.

Sure he may Anger you by his comments... and this is mostly his Goal anyway. So just do the normal part and don´t fuel the conversation.

well just blatantly assuming that this whole project is a scam is pretty disrespectfull towards the devs imo

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic