Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

36 minutes ago, RonixNS said:

Well I tried that links... Both... getting this error on extracting the files...

Screenshot (246).png

das liegt daran dass dein download nicht vollständig heruntergeladen wurde "its cause your download wasnt complete" <--- sorry for writing in german :P

Hey another thing, I just downloaded and unpacked it, but I can't start it. It just shows my Computer is loading for about a second then nothing happens.

Does anyone know why that is, or what I'm doing wrong?

Was looking forward to playing it again.

Edited by Markarontos

1 minute ago, Saschlik said:

Got a question guys.

When the launcher is released should we just put the Data in the Battleforge Folder and it will start right away by using the launcher or is there more to do?

this is like i did understand :P you just can't start it cause u haven't the launcher so if we got bad luck we have to patch the game after downloading the launcher but lets see

1 minute ago, Markarontos said:

Hey another thing, I just downloaded and unpacked it, but I can't start it. It just shows my Computer is loading for about a second then nothing happens.

Does anyone know why that is, or what I'm doing wrong?

its cause u need the launcher... if the open beta starts we can download the launcher ;) 

Markarontos likes this

3 hours ago, Saschlik said:

Hype :-))) !!!!

Kinda worried that I will "no life" in Phase 1 and 2. And then the resett kills me. 

No coz by then you'll be a pro player, and straight up own the game!

Just see it like a training room, the more you train the better you'll become

Then again, this game cant get you bored!

Opa likes this

yes you are allowed to stream ;) its also good for the advertising of this game ;)

quote "Players can make videos or stream Open Beta if they wish. All we ask of streamers is that they inform viewers that the game is currently in an Open Beta stage that will be reset at the end along with it possibly containing bugs and crashes along with other issues and that a link to our Forums is provided so people can find out more about the project along with and possibly signing up themselves if they wish."

syrustek23 and TwistedHelix like this

same , specially rts games like battleforge  !  i never thought in my life again i could play the game again , now it  comes better ,  iam able to stream it ,  most of my friends didnt believed me when i said ; Battleforge isnt dead ^^ .  Cheers chris

6 minutes ago, Gornjak said:

Hey guys. I have a question. Does ghe game works on iMac?. 

It would be great to play it... ? 

I download the rar and open it. But cant open the exe. Is that right? 

i know maybe it is not what you want to hear.. but pls use the search function and go read the post again where you downloaded the launcher -_-

edit: funktion-->function german word :rolleyes:

Edited by Nijel

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic