Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

19 minutes ago, SangerZonvolt said:

Hello. Just wanted to ask if there is a specific starting time for the beta today or if there will be a seperate announment, because just trying to start the game randomly all day doesn´t sound like fun ;)

They said that the open beta will be released sometime between the 19th and the 26th

1 minute ago, Mrlaxhus said:

hello guys, im new here and i have a doubt.

is the game coming out in the week of 19th to 26th or it have been delayed 1 month and its coming out on april?

Ty for help.

It will be coming out sometime this week.

Warford and YERO RUDO like this

1 hour ago, AlphaSaiyajin said:

They said that the open beta will be released sometime between the 19th and the 26th

Oh, now I get it. For some reason I thought they would only do the open beta for one week and that it would go from the 19th to the 26th, so I thought it would be definately released today. Ok, thanks for clearign up. Also glad that means the beta will go longer.

2 hours ago, SangerZonvolt said:

Hello. Just wanted to ask if there is a specific starting time for the beta today or if there will be a seperate announment, because just trying to start the game randomly all day doesn´t sound like fun ;)

Starting the game wont help, when you can't download the "real" launcher ;) 

You know,i remember playing this game,not a lot,but i was enjoying it,i was pretty bummed when it got canceled,so i'm glad i can give this game another swirl :) 

EDIT: i was also too small to understand what was happening so,maybe this time i will actually understand what's happening instead of just spamming whatever was ready hahaha

Edited by robotelul1
Secvndvs likes this

46 minutes ago, Agrumars said:

is it normal that  when i try to launch the exe nothing happen ? ( i tough it would atleast launch a launcher and i would not be able to connect after )

30 minutes ago, rorito97 said:

yea same is happening to me, maybe we need to wait till the game is 100% working for it to launch

Hey guys nothing is supposed to happen when you click the .exe file. The launcher is a separate file by itself which will be made public for download when open beta is released.

Edited by Ultrakool
n3tax, SporeSpreu and Lotte2525 like this

1 minute ago, Plasi said:

Here is (once) a good question:

Will there be an account creation? Or can we sign in with our current login data from the forum?

I love how you rate your own questions :D
As far as I read it in the FAQ / Open Beta Information announcement you can log into the beta with your forum account. :)

14 minutes ago, basic201 said:

Hey, I am confused. So are you guys doing open beta from March 19th to 23rd? If so, where can I get the launcher? Thanks.

no they will allow us to play the open beta starting from the 23rd and there isnt a deadline for ending the open beta so u will play starting from 23rd until they decide to end the open beta

13 minutes ago, SSmurf99 said:

no they will allow us to play the open beta starting from the 23rd and there isnt a deadline for ending the open beta so u will play starting from 23rd until they decide to end the open beta

Okay, thanks.

Hey, dont worry, this isn’t a question about when it is or how long the beta will last, I get all that. I’m hearing a lot about it being released on the 23rd, I just want to ask where is this coming from? Is there somewhere on the forum that specifically states the 23rd or am I too blind to see it? Many thanks

cant wait to relive the memories 

Edited by NexusNeos96
GottesRache likes this

2 hours ago, TheTesla said:

They released a youtube video about the open beta, where they state that it is likely to be realesed around the 23rd of march.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLa_jQ4qfFw

@NexusNeos96 @SSmurf99 Just to clarify since many people mix this up, this video is not an official video which means it is not from the skylords reborn team. It was made from the community channel from one of the alpha testers(aka me). The estimated date in the video however was not entirely groundless as Fiki had passingly mentioned that in ask_skylords on discord, that however also means it is by NO way fixed(it is not fixed at all) so please take it with a grain of salt and don’t expect OB to be released right on 23rd. It can be earlier or later in the week of 19-26 of March. The only official word from the team is and has always been 19-26 so please rely on those dates more. Sorry for any misconception. :( 

4F6C9889-DE44-4C5B-A9E6-2B9F4BA031B0.thumb.png.d1b8c2113cb5d3bc7534b00f68e4d342.png

Edited by Ultrakool
ForgeUrPath and BFlove123 like this

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic