Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

xD hablo español comenze a jugar este juego en 2009 y porfin volvera weaaaaaaa desde niño lo espero <3

Translation: xD I speak Spanish I began to play this game in 2009 and at last will return weaaaaaaa from child I hope it <3

Edited by Kiwi
Added translation.

The startings decks wont be the same as the original game, right? It says we will have 4 decks with the 4 elements, and i remmember that the original we had 2 decks. bandits and lost(?) i think.

And reporting bugs will be a feaute on the game or i will need to post on the foruns? The feature i mean is like when your game crashes appears a pop up telling you to relate the bug

IIf someone already pointed what i ve said im sorry, im having no time to read all the stuff.

Edited by Roguzf

4 hours ago, Roguzf said:

The startings decks wont be the same as the original game, right? It says we will have 4 decks with the 4 elements, and i remmember that the original we had 2 decks. bandits and lost(?) i think.

And reporting bugs will be a feaute on the game or i will need to post on the foruns? The feature i mean is like when your game crashes appears a pop up telling you to relate the bug

IIf someone already pointed what i ve said im sorry, im having no time to read all the stuff.

Pretty sure that someone of the staff once mentioned that there will be a seperate part of the forum for bug reports. This can of course be changed at this time. A bugsplat, which you described, seems like a easy solution for the convenience of the bugreporter. A bugsplat will be more work for the ones sorting/filtering all bugs though. A forum is more convenient in that way, because people likely to first search their bug, so double reports won't happen so often.

On 1/24/2018 at 4:27 PM, Roguzf said:

The original decks you'd get with the purchase of the game were Frost, Nature, Fire and Shadow. Twilight and Lost Souls cards were added later.

On 27/01/2018 at 6:55 PM, Psymantis said:

The original decks you'd get with the purchase of the game were Frost, Nature, Fire and Shadow. Twilight and Lost Souls cards were added later.

oh ok. It was a long time ago so my memory failed 

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/10/2017 at 4:15 PM, Kiwi said:

When Is Open Beta?

You will be able to login around the end of February 2018.

its not updated (:

So for the ppl that dont know its MID march

Edited by Roguzf

2 hours ago, Darklorden said:

Open Beta the same week I have my birthday - I feel honored!

You will have an awesome birthday my friend! :hype::). Not just awesome, it will be your best birthday 

2 hours ago, Darklorden said:

Edited by Roguzf
Duplicated for some reason
Darklorden likes this

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic