Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

10 minutes ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

Only in small areas of Hagen are good connections possible. Luckily I go for another city in about a half year :D 

But back to the topic: I hope it is uploaded within the next days because..hey, beta members should be very trustworthy and they have the client files as far as i think in logical way ;) I mean you are only changing the skylords reborn launcher, right? So let's see who is comming up with the upload :D for the client we won't have to wait till middle or end of january, will we?

The download won't be public until 30th January. People in Closed Beta don't even have access to the new server just yet.

Just now, Kiwi said:

The download won't be public until 30th January. People in Closed Beta don't even have access to the new server just yet.

I thought only the download of the skylords reborn launcher that you put in the game folder is downloadable then. But does those restrictions really point to the gamelauncher itself, too? The team itself won't give the download of the original files.

4 minutes ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

I thought only the download of the skylords reborn launcher that you put in the game folder is downloadable then. But does those restrictions really point to the gamelauncher itself, too? The team itself won't give the download of the original files.

As far as I am aware all downloads will be available to everyone on the 30th January 2018.

6 hours ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

Really hope the client itself (not the launcher from skylords reborn, i mean the battleforge client) is getting uploaded soon, because it is really shitty with downloads here..talking about under 200kb/s

Well the game is worth the wait, you can let the download go overnight and it should be fine. I don't think the HD textures can be removed from the client, so unfortunately overnight download may be the only viable solution here, or you can perhaps download the client elsewhere, or ask a friend to DL it for you then share on a USB, that's almost bound to go quicker even on USB 2.0. 

See you in The Forge soon ^^ 

I still have to understand where to get the correct client, since my old DVD setup will not work, if I am not mistaking; and also I am curious to see how do you handle to make free the game which had me spent the largest amount of money in my 30 years gaming carreer.

6 hours ago, Metanolo said:

I still have to understand where to get the correct client, since my old DVD setup will not work, if I am not mistaking; and also I am curious to see how do you handle to make free the game which had me spent the largest amount of money in my 30 years gaming carreer.

What I understood in the latest stream is that the correct client will be shared by and with the community on January 30th.

Edited by SilenceKiller99

22 hours ago, Metanolo said:

We will give out the download to everyone on the 30th January.  We will make it free to play by allowing people to gain BFP from quests and other ways as well as this players will be able to buy boosters with BFP that contain all cards including promos (only cards you won't be able to get is Santa and Easter egg as they will be a seasonal thing). We only need money for the upkeep of the server which is what our Patreon is for and people can donate there if they wish to we don't force anyone to do so. Hope this helps.

I am Polish streamer (not big or something, but still) and I just can't wait till open beta starts. I will be glad to stream this game over and over on my channel <3 Hope I will bring a lot of people to the game with me!

By the way, I just logged in after a year of my absence and I see my rep is at "-1" (what is kinda weird since I don't really remember posting anything on the forum before, nor I can't see anything in my posts history at all) :| Hope I am not blacklisted or something...

Psymantis likes this

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic