Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

I'm looking forward for the game to be re-released :D

Been here since 2016 and still got hopes up for BattleForge.

I've been playing the game since 2010 until the server got shut down in 2013.

Nice to meet you guys.

Edited by Haru

12 minutes ago, Haru said:

I'm looking forward for the game to be re-released :D

Been here since 2016 and still got hopes up for BattleForge.

I've been playing the game since 2010 until the server got shut down in 2013.

Nice to meet you guys.

Yea me too! I have hope in you guys

Hype is real, I cannot wait to roll out with my War eagles again.

I played BF most intently around the holidays, and almost exclusively listened to christmas music while playing. This means that every christmas song reminds me of BF, and every christmas I get that itch again to play. Finally I can scratch it at the end of January!

SunWu likes this

Will there be a Downloadlink available soon? I believe that Alpha and Beta testers doesn't have to download many files as the non-Beta player do. So they can have faster access to the game before the actual release. XD

I'm just a little jealous. :)

I have 1 question: Do you keep tracking how many people have following you and want to play this game? Just want to know how many people do you expect to play at the same time, if you expect 1000+ always find matches or 10 and will be almost impossible get good matchup. One way or another you can count on me. GREAT JOB GUYS!

2 minutes ago, PlaZz said:

I have 1 question: Do you keep tracking how many people have following you and want to play this game? Just want to know how many people do you expect to play at the same time, if you expect 1000+ always find matches or 10 and will be almost impossible get good matchup. One way or another you can count on me. GREAT JOB GUYS!

We can only go on our forum members and the amount of people on our discord however of course people can have more than one account which effects this. 

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic