Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

i need to play this game! i was so bummed out when i heard battleforge was shutdown.. now that you guys are trying to give this awesome game a rebirth i wanna be there to cut it's umbilical cord and celebrate it's existence! any idea what specs you need to run this game say med-high settings or is it like battleforge was back in the day? =)

11 hours ago, savumorso said:

i need to play this game! i was so bummed out when i heard battleforge was shutdown.. now that you guys are trying to give this awesome game a rebirth i wanna be there to cut it's umbilical cord and celebrate it's existence! any idea what specs you need to run this game say med-high settings or is it like battleforge was back in the day? =)

Skylords Reborn will be able to run on Mac, Linx, Windows XP and higher.

Minimum requirements

CPU: Single Core 1.8Ghz

CPU Speed: Core 1.8Ghz

RAM: Windows XP - 512MB, Vista and Windows 7+ - 1GB

Video Card: 128MB NVIDIA GeForce 6 Series+ / ATI Radeon 9500+

Sound Card: Yes

Recommended requirements

CPU: Dual Core 2 GHz

CPU Speed: Dual Core 2 GHz

RAM: Windows XP - 1 GB, Vista and Windows 7+ - 2 GB

Video Card: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series+ / ATI Radeon HD 3 Series+

Sound Card: Yes

Role029, TheSInEater, Hydra and 1 other like this

Salivating like a rabid dog..... If I find myself staring at a loading screen with the "Lords of the Sky" music in the background, I will cry more than I did when my daughter was born....

Patreon has been activated over a month now and there are only a few people donating. Come on guys, we're 12k people here. 1 dollar/month each - we'll give 5-6 people a full-time job and ourselves the game back! It's  a win-win ;)

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

N0SKYO likes this

On 30/10/2017 at 6:15 PM, Kiwi said:

Hello Skylords, Skyladies and Skythings,

First of all we hope you all enjoyed the Stream this weekend!

As many of you are aware, Open Beta means that a game is open to every player for a final test of the game and to help check for more bugs and errors that could possibly have been missed in Closed Beta.

Sadly, due to this project being different from usual game developments as we don't actually own any rights to the game itself, we would love to allow everyone to just join Closed Beta right away but sadly that can't happen as we have no idea how much the server can handle which is why we have to add people slowly and carefully to monitor and test how much the server can handle and it wouldn't be fair to give all of our members access to the server which would just crash and then we would have you (our members) disappointed. Furthermore, if we where to allow every single member of the forums access then without a doubt the same bugs and errors would be reported 100 or more times causing more work for the moderation team to make sure multiple threads of the same reports are deleted.

When Is Open Beta?

Open Beta will be released in January 2018. The date is currently not known.

How do you sign up for Open Beta?

You can sign up for Open Beta by simply just creating an account on our forums.

Who can get access to Open Beta?

Everyone stands a chance in getting into Open Beta unless you have sadly made your way onto our blacklist due to severe rule breaking. When more is known I shall update this.

Please note if you keep harassing members of staff for access to the game in Closed or Open Beta you will possibly risk getting black listed.

If you have any questions or queries please feel free to ask them below or send me or @MrXLink a PM and we will try our best to answer them as much as we can.

See you all in the forge in January 2018! :hype:

=============================

Important notes from @fiki574 regarding Open Beta:

• No fully powered Anti-cheat - base will be done (Cheat Engine, speedrun and teleporting checks), however having fully working AC in matter of months alongside server development is physically impossible (full AC in "Phase 2")
  • Accounts will be reset in "Phase 2" - this will happen when we think that it's suitable to do account resets, mostly depends on AC completion and the amount of players that are going to hack/cheat on their accounts to gain unfair advantage over other players
  • 12 players maps won't be present - they will also come in "Phase 2", too complex to create since they require a developer and 11 players to test and debug and fix every single thing with them, they are the least priority for now
  • Map progression will be implemented - however, the mentioned non-working 12 players maps will be saved in database as if you played and passed them, rest of the progression will remain the same/normal
  • Quests will be present - but will obviously exclude 12 players maps
  • What is "Phase 2"? - let's just say it will be "Open Beta 2.0", will be released/done after unknown amount of time since the initial Open Beta release

Hope i can get into the beta test :D 

Been waiting for years for the game to be back :)

Hey guys, 

Sorry i have to ask again.

So by having an forum account I'm already in the Pool of possible getting an Open Beta access? 

Or do I have to do something more? And do i get a message if i get access or how does it work?

Best wishes 

9 minutes ago, Pseudojurist said:

Hey guys, 

Sorry i have to ask again.

So by having an forum account I'm already in the Pool of possible getting an Open Beta access? 

Or do I have to do something more? And do i get a message if i get access or how does it work?

Best wishes 

yh, just creating an acc is enough

Sonaris likes this

Simple question, maybe simple answer. lets say open beta (phase 1) is 2 Months, how to proof that rare cards are working as expected, if nobody could have earned enough bfp to draw e.g. all promos possible. Same may apply to any other expensive bfp items

11 hours ago, Twinson said:

Simple question, maybe simple answer. lets say open beta (phase 1) is 2 Months, how to proof that rare cards are working as expected, if nobody could have earned enough bfp to draw e.g. all promos possible. Same may apply to any other expensive bfp items

Phase 1 should last longer than 2 months, however MrX was, is and will be taking care of the game's economy.

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic