Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Kiwi

Open Beta Information

Recommended Posts

On 30.10.2017 at 7:15 PM, Kiwi said:

Client download

Please note the Original DVD has the outdated files.

My English ist not the best. So i need the Original DVD for the files? Or can I download here all files? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lexxx said:

My English ist not the best. So i need the Original DVD for the files? Or can I download here all files? 

The DVD is of no use. You will be able to download all the files you need from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crazyswazy said:

Can you play if you create the account after the beta starts?

Yes, but of course you won't be able to join the Open Beta until you've made an account on the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JabettKenne said:

So no microtransactions? Already better than EA. But will we get skin customisation for different units at a later date? Would be fun 

Yes no micro transactions at all. Skin customization? How do you mean? Different colours for units or?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At that time there were different cards / monsters to each pack from the beginning to a star. is there any evidence for that? At that time they existed when you were a founder etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lotte2525 said:

At that time there were different cards / monsters to each pack from the beginning to a star. is there any evidence for that? At that time they existed when you were a founder etc.

Do you mean promo cards? They will still exist and you will be able to get them through normal boosters (very low chance though).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Yes no micro transactions at all. Skin customization? How do you mean? Different colours for units or?

As to my understanding he meant like a skin for Units... slightly different look. Here a example of starcraft 2 where you can get Skins for Units. Its like with the Promo Cards... they are the same Card all in all ..but with a different Looks. For example the 10 Top PvP Player get a Mo Skin where Mo has parts of the Raven End as trophy on his back, or crowned as King.

Mostly you see within one glimps...which Card it is..but still feels like a little accomplishment.

 

 

starcraft-2-heart-of-the-swarm_2389203.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rondine said:

As to my understanding he meant like a skin for Units... slightly different look. Here a example of starcraft 2 where you can get Skins for Units. Its like with the Promo Cards... they are the same Card all in all ..but with a different Looks. For example the 10 Top PvP Player get a Mo Skin where Mo has parts of the Raven End as trophy on his back, or crowned as King.

Mostly you see within one glimps...which Card it is..but still feels like a little accomplishment.

 

 

starcraft-2-heart-of-the-swarm_2389203.jpg

Battleforge already has different skins for the same models, but each skin is a card on its own (or promo version). For example Nightguard and Amii Phantom are the same model with a different skin. So adding even more skins for customization will make it too hard/confusing to differentiate units in a match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.1.2018 at 8:43 PM, JabettKenne said:

So no microtransactions? Already better than EA. But will we get skin customisation for different units at a later date? Would be fun 

recolors i guess would make no sense cause some cards are already recolored versions of old cards like Deep One and Sunderer for example (:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2017 at 2:15 PM, Kiwi said:

I have Been waiting for this for sooooo long!! Can't Believe is finally happening!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When exactly is the open beta starting? Or is it uncertain?

Edited: Nvm its on the 30th of january 

Edited by Zezzels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Zezzels said:

Wann genau beginnt die Open Beta? Oder ist es unsicher?

Edited: Nvm its on the 30th of january 

I think I read that no exact time was mentioned. But it was said that it would be definitely on 30.01 oline. May be first in the morning or afternoon or even evening. Let's wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.