Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

@Silenthawk  i completely agree with you but the problem is , if the devs don't set up a timeline people will constantly ask for it .

I Really don't care about the time it takes to release it , i just wan't them to keep working on it.

The more time it takes to release the better your experience will be inside the servers and the game. ( i guess ).

CJyou1000YOSH and SgtJaeger like this

12 minutes ago, Silenthawk said:

I think his main Problem is - that we have a Timeline of 7 days, each Member has to f5 and refresh this Webside each 15 minutes to look for news..

Dont understand me wrong way, i like the work you guys all do, but this Timeline sucks :/ 

Even huge game companies do this crap. Actualy i am guilty of doing it too. I could compare this whole thing to telling when exactly i will finish my 10 floor house of cards, i can oneshot it in 3-4min or i might sneeze in the midle of and start again. You just can't be precise with these kind of things.

Also..

This is equally annoying for both parties, devs have to deal with weird last minute bugs and we have to deal with weird release dates and lack of information.

Just wanted to zip in with a quick:

Take your time, if you can't hit the deadline you set yourself for open beta release, just take more time. The kids will manage. They will cry. They will lament their broken dreams and hopes. They will temporarily feel betrayed, dirty and used. But they will manage. They are strong souls. Godspeed.

zorky, Kazu, Thoft and 4 others like this

14 minutes ago, Cocofang said:

Just wanted to zip in with a quick:

Take your time, if you can't hit the deadline you set yourself for open beta release, just take more time. The kids will manage. They will cry. They will lament their broken dreams and hopes. They will temporarily feel betrayed, dirty and used. But they will manage. They are strong souls. Godspeed.

/sign

listen to kids kill the game

Kazu and fatMax like this

The devs should have put the release date for the 31st March rather than an uncertain date between a week

*Edited - due to miss understanding what i meant :

I'm not saying their doing a bad job, i support them and their efforts 100%, but they should not promise a a precise week when the game will be released, its stupid. They should have just said the end of the month or start of next month, instead of rushing and losing sleep like insane hawk has admitted because losing sleep not only effects the devs health, but also prolongs the games release

Edited by TomyWomy
people misunderstanding
fodasseman, Dhrkaas, Fimion and 2 others like this

1 hour ago, Lotte2525 said:

Since there is still no information from a dev or admin that looks more than bad in my eyes. And say again in advance. Tomorrow will be nothing and the whole thing will move again. But I said that a month ago, but no one believes me.

It never was a Thing to believe you or not. You purposely spread false Informations.

47 minutes ago, TomyWomy said:

The devs should have put the release date for the 31st March rather than an uncertain date between a week

Which is exactly the same to what they did. It takes until 26th , today isnt the 26th and yet you complain. Whats the difference? Would you also come up at Midnight with "gogo release its the 31!! Giev fast or your Bad Peoplezzz!!" ? 

Skecets likes this

6 minutes ago, DominikS said:

It never was a Thing to believe you or not. You purposely spread false Informations.

Which is exactly the same to what they did. It takes until 26th , today isnt the 26th and yet you complain. Whats the difference? Would you also come up at Midnight with "gogo release its the 31!! Giev fast or your Bad Peoplezzz!!" ? 

I'm not saying their doing a bad job, i support them and their efforts 100%, but they should not promise a a precise week when the game will be released, its stupid. They should have just said the end of the month or start of next month, instead of rushing and losing sleep like insane hawk has admitted because losing sleep not only effects the devs health, but also prolongs the games release

Fimion, bergerb, Lotte2525 and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, DominikS said:

And what kind of false information should that be?
You mean the truth! Twice the date has been postponed, that's the truth.
Another one has now set a time window of 7 days and now you leave the people here for 6 days in ignorance whether it is on 26 something or not.
So far, there is simply no further information and puzzles like crazy.
Would the whole thing go well, Had somebody long been reported or written in the forum.
Therefore, my guess is that tomorrow it will contribute a new forum, where it says that it will be postponed again.

Chibiterasu and Arkantos like this

2 minutes ago, Lotte2525 said:

And what kind of false information should that be?
You mean the truth! Twice the date has been postponed, that's the truth.
Another one has now set a time window of 7 days and now you leave the people here for 6 days in ignorance whether it is on 26 something or not.
So far, there is simply no further information and puzzles like crazy.
Would the whole thing go well, Had somebody long been reported or written in the forum.
Therefore, my guess is that tomorrow it will contribute a new forum, where it says that it will be postponed again.

Oh great doomsayer of our time, don't worry you'll be proven right or wrong very soon - we're almost there. In the meanwhile, why not relax a bit? :)

Thoft likes this

This is all just stupid. We can cry , we can go and waste our time in this discussion but in the end we cant change anything. Just wait a bid and  refresh the site every 2 hrs <3  I'm just still happy that i can play this game again before i die ! Keep up the good work devs and let my wish come true.

Edited by Yahius

All I'm gonna say is that while I *really* appreciate their work and effort they put in this project, they need to work on their communication..I mean, you set a date, you got people fired up, no words from the dev team..what were you expecting? Of course they are gonna come and rage (and let's be honest, they are not completely wrong doing so). That's just the way people are, man.

I personally don't care wether it's a day, a month or a year till this thing becomes reality but try not to make promises you can't deliver cause this is how it's gonna end.

Arkantos likes this

34 minutes ago, DominikS said:

Yeah... so false it actually happened. Yeah, sure, the game will come tomorrow because the big text says so! yey!

Hey guys,

This sort of discussion type is going very fast into flaming territory. There are many various sarcastic comments meant to mock or accusations from one player to another. Please calm down abit, and remember that this is an unpaid project. The devs are not getting anything out of this.

As regards to our developers and setting released dates, this is a very huge scale project and as such it is very difficult to estimate when certain features will work or not. The fact that we are reverse engineering the server from the client makes things even harder, not easier. Last minute crucial bugs are a thing, and unfortunately we have had a fair share of them recently. I’m sure you all would rather a stable server than some server that will have many unfixed crucial bugs that will bring about even more frustration.

It is not even the end of the specified release timeframe yet so, if nothing else, at least hold on to your pitchforks until then. Such negative energy is really discouraging for our devs who are hard at work at the very moment I speak to bring back the game we all love!

Ultrakool

The Devs should just chill. Haters gonna hate, welcome to the internet. All those negative people are more annoying than any delay to the release.. In the end it's only a BETA, and there will be a full reset anyways so what does it matter if we can play one week earlier or later. If the devs would release open Beta and the servers would crash every 5 minutes those people who are allready so negative now would cry even more and harder... rly.. get a life guys...

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic