Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

40 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

@NexusNeos96 @SSmurf99 Just to clarify since many people mix this up, this video is not an official video which means it is not from the skylords reborn team. It was made from the community channel from one of the alpha testers(aka me). The estimated date in the video however was not entirely groundless as Fiki had passingly mentioned that in ask_skylords on discord, that however also means it is by NO way fixed(it is not fixed at all) so please take it with a grain of salt and don’t expect OB to be released right on 23rd. It can be earlier or later in the week of 19-26 of March. The only official word from the team is and has always been 19-26 so please rely on those dates more. Sorry for any misconception. :( 

4F6C9889-DE44-4C5B-A9E6-2B9F4BA031B0.thumb.png.d1b8c2113cb5d3bc7534b00f68e4d342.png

Thanks very much for the reply, makes sense, i didn’t see why people were saying and I did doubt its legitimacy, thanks for clearing it all up for me.

53 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

@NexusNeos96 @SSmurf99 Just to clarify since many people mix this up, this video is not an official video which means it is not from the skylords reborn team. It was made from the community channel from one of the alpha testers(aka me). The estimated date in the video however was not entirely groundless as Fiki had passingly mentioned that in ask_skylords on discord, that however also means it is by NO way fixed(it is not fixed at all) so please take it with a grain of salt and don’t expect OB to be released right on 23rd. It can be earlier or later in the week of 19-26 of March. The only official word from the team is and has always been 19-26 so please rely on those dates more. Sorry for any misconception. :( 

4F6C9889-DE44-4C5B-A9E6-2B9F4BA031B0.thumb.png.d1b8c2113cb5d3bc7534b00f68e4d342.png

yo nice UltraK

Hey guys!

So I've only recently discovered this whole project, and I'm super excited, just like you all. This game was my childhood, the first online game I ever fell in love with.

I was just wondering, will I still be able to participate in the Open Beta if I,ve only made my forum account super recently? Because I'm in super hype mode this whole week, but I've just now read that you have to have a forum account in order to get access, so I just want to make sure if I did that in time or not. So if anyone could answer that, I'd be super grateful.

Cheers :)

12 minutes ago, Sheen said:

Hey guys!

So I've only recently discovered this whole project, and I'm super excited, just like you all. This game was my childhood, the first online game I ever fell in love with.

I was just wondering, will I still be able to participate in the Open Beta if I,ve only made my forum account super recently? Because I'm in super hype mode this whole week, but I've just now read that you have to have a forum account in order to get access, so I just want to make sure if I did that in time or not. So if anyone could answer that, I'd be super grateful.

Cheers :)

Agreeing with the question, I made my account today, hoping to bring back the glory of the game again!

10 minutes ago, Chibiterasu said:

You could even make your account after the release of the beta and still can play the game. So it's all fine.

Hell yeah dude :D Amazing news. Well then there's nothing left but to wait...

@BloodyNooby Well that is what Open Beta is for. To test that our server can handle a lot of players. Don't forget Open Beta is still a testing stage and isn't a full release.

1 minute ago, syrustek23 said:

i got a question ,

IS there any other server where ican download the game ?  on mediafire and mega , my downlaod speed is noteven 1Mb/s  ,    :/  . just if possible :)

cheers chris

Sadly not only way to download it is by these two downloads. Unless you can get a friend to download it for you and give it you on a USB stick or drive.

syrustek23 likes this

1 minute ago, Kiwi said:

@BloodyNooby Well that is what Open Beta is for. To test that our server can handle a lot of players. Don't forget Open Beta is still a testing stage and isn't a full release.

Sadly not only way to download it is by these two downloads. Unless you can get a friend to download it for you and give it you on a USB stick or drive.

ok thank you . Np . i let it download  when i head to bed ;)

15 hours ago, syrustek23 said:

ok thank you . Np . i let it download  when i head to bed ;)

http://bultzen.de/BattleForge.rar

but my server is currently down.... (i don't know what 1&1 is doing) i think it will be back online soon.

EDIT: DOWNLOAD IS ONLINE (unlimitted download)

Edited by Bultzen
EDIT: Server back online
syrustek23 likes this

4 hours ago, Lotte2525 said:

Well with the statement they want to make later competitions again, one could think that the beta comes late. Because why should one still invite which when the next day the Open Beta appears.
very curious

warum.jpg

Well, they said we will know which day the beta will open "just in time" so i guess they'll warn us about it a day after at least. AKA will not come tomorrow.

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic