Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

On 30.10.2017 at 7:15 PM, Kiwi said:

Client download

Please note the Original DVD has the outdated files.

My English ist not the best. So i need the Original DVD for the files? Or can I download here all files? 

2 minutes ago, Lexxx said:

My English ist not the best. So i need the Original DVD for the files? Or can I download here all files? 

The DVD is of no use. You will be able to download all the files you need from here.

2 minutes ago, Crazyswazy said:

Can you play if you create the account after the beta starts?

Yes, but of course you won't be able to join the Open Beta until you've made an account on the forums.

45 minutes ago, JabettKenne said:

So no microtransactions? Already better than EA. But will we get skin customisation for different units at a later date? Would be fun 

Yes no micro transactions at all. Skin customization? How do you mean? Different colours for units or?

7 hours ago, Lotte2525 said:

At that time there were different cards / monsters to each pack from the beginning to a star. is there any evidence for that? At that time they existed when you were a founder etc.

Do you mean promo cards? They will still exist and you will be able to get them through normal boosters (very low chance though).

12 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Yes no micro transactions at all. Skin customization? How do you mean? Different colours for units or?

As to my understanding he meant like a skin for Units... slightly different look. Here a example of starcraft 2 where you can get Skins for Units. Its like with the Promo Cards... they are the same Card all in all ..but with a different Looks. For example the 10 Top PvP Player get a Mo Skin where Mo has parts of the Raven End as trophy on his back, or crowned as King.

Mostly you see within one glimps...which Card it is..but still feels like a little accomplishment.

starcraft-2-heart-of-the-swarm_2389203.jpg

2 hours ago, Rondine said:

As to my understanding he meant like a skin for Units... slightly different look. Here a example of starcraft 2 where you can get Skins for Units. Its like with the Promo Cards... they are the same Card all in all ..but with a different Looks. For example the 10 Top PvP Player get a Mo Skin where Mo has parts of the Raven End as trophy on his back, or crowned as King.

Mostly you see within one glimps...which Card it is..but still feels like a little accomplishment.

starcraft-2-heart-of-the-swarm_2389203.jpg

Battleforge already has different skins for the same models, but each skin is a card on its own (or promo version). For example Nightguard and Amii Phantom are the same model with a different skin. So adding even more skins for customization will make it too hard/confusing to differentiate units in a match.

On 18.1.2018 at 8:43 PM, JabettKenne said:

So no microtransactions? Already better than EA. But will we get skin customisation for different units at a later date? Would be fun 

recolors i guess would make no sense cause some cards are already recolored versions of old cards like Deep One and Sunderer for example (:

42 minutes ago, Zezzels said:

Wann genau beginnt die Open Beta? Oder ist es unsicher?

Edited: Nvm its on the 30th of january 

I think I read that no exact time was mentioned. But it was said that it would be definitely on 30.01 oline. May be first in the morning or afternoon or even evening. Let's wait and see.

20 minutes ago, Lotte2525 said:

I think I read that no exact time was mentioned. But it was said that it would be definitely on 30.01 oline. May be first in the morning or afternoon or even evening. Let's wait and see.

Nope in fact as per the latest update post on the dev platform delay of one of two weeks are possible but won’t be announced until very close to 30 Jan

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic