Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

Hey Guys!

I followed the whole reborn Process since the beginning. I'm so hyped and can't wait to play the Game again.

But I have a question:

Is it possible to play PvE Maps like Bad Harvest with my friends during the open Beta? 

Thank you Guys and Keep the Hype alive!

it has been so long that i keep checking every 3-4 days this forum from almost 2 years and now that i see an open beta is coming soon i read that i may not even be able to play it cause not everyone will go in ? i lost hopes some months ago and now i lost them again right in the moment i got hyped cause this will take forever even just to log in into the forge and use cards not to mention playing some competative pvp games , and is it true that all acc that will be created on the open beta will be reset ?

10 hours ago, Nightguard said:

it has been so long that i keep checking every 3-4 days this forum from almost 2 years and now that i see an open beta is coming soon i read that i may not even be able to play it cause not everyone will go in ? i lost hopes some months ago and now i lost them again right in the moment i got hyped cause this will take forever even just to log in into the forge and use cards not to mention playing some competative pvp games , and is it true that all acc that will be created on the open beta will be reset ?

You should read through this thread again. all your questions are already answered if you read the comments before.

11 hours ago, Nightguard said:

how can u even lose hope :D :rolleyes: i get more excited from day to day. Its almost 2 1/2 years ago I joined the forum and I think I didn't post anything for 2 years :D:drool: even if it takes another 2 years until the game is ready, I'll wait. Its worth it xD actually I guess I don't have any other choice :rolleyes:

si3g.png

Edited by Groping
forgot my attachment x) :D
SilenceKiller99 likes this

14 hours ago, Nightguard said:

4 hours ago, rittindentod said:

You should read through this thread again. all your questions are already answered if you read the comments before.

Good answer.

Edited by fiki574

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic