Blue pill? Red pill?

Dawson

Blue pill? Red pill? [Skylords dies but family lives/Skylords lives but family dies]  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Blue pill? Red pill?

• Blue pill [Skylords dies but family lives]
    • Red pill [Skylords lives but family dies]

7 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Would it matter? Would you kill any person over a videogame? 

This question makes me think and raises further questions...do I have to do the killing or is Dawson the henchman?

Seriously i hope nobody here would ever really consider the option where people die and choosing the red pill is just a (slightly morbid) way of expressing love for this game.

Edited by SunWu II.

7 hours ago, SunWu II. said:

This question makes me think and raises further questions...do I have to do the killing or is Dawson the henchman?

Any further questions you can think of should not matter at all. It doesn't matter if you are the killer, if it will be fast or not, or if you know the people...

Anyone who would kill innocent people over a videogame should be in prison (or get a deathsentence, wich would be fair in my opinion)

2 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Any further questions you can think of should not matter at all. It doesn't matter if you are the killer, if it will be fast or not, or if you know the people...

Anyone who would kill innocent people over a videogame should be in prison (or get a deathsentence, wich would be fair in my opinion)

'Tis a joke bro.

16 hours ago, Kiwi said:

I pick Magenta so both Skylords and family die :kappa: (Blue and red mixed together makes magenta in case you wondered)

9 hours ago, DawsonTheFish said:

@Kiwi uhm, doesnt it make purple?

il_570xN.372244258_odlb.jpg.fe6a2bedf135511004c560f1c3763791.jpg

@Kiwi you failed. But even if you didn't doesn't it mean they would be stuck in a loop where they get ressurected and die indefinitely? :kappa:

Edited by BionicReaper