[Trailer] Open Beta Announcement

MrXLink

On 28.10.2017 at 4:54 PM, MrXLink said:

Greetings, Skylords, Skyladies, Skythings!

Following our 28-10-17 stream regarding our open beta announcement, we have uploaded our stream to YouTube!
If you have missed out on our stream, and want to catch up on all discussed topics and FAQ questions, you can find it here:

Open beta release date has been set to January 2018!
Thank you all so much for attending and for the support you've shown and are still showing today.
Thanks so much for making the project the success it currently is. Stay awesome, stay hyped! 

do you guys already know how many open beta keys will be given away? - maybe another version of my question, how many users do you guys think the server is currently able to deal with? / able to deal with in january :)

cheers

annyluup likes this

On 2.11.2017 at 4:00 PM, Nephilim said:

do you guys already know how many open beta keys will be given away? - maybe another version of my question, how many users do you guys think the server is currently able to deal with? / able to deal with in january :)

cheers

isn't open beta meaning OPEN beta :D ? so there isn't a restriction anymore, as it is in closed beta right now?

greetz

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of friends and me are waiting patiently for open beta, im now excited more than ever, cant wait to get back to the forge. This kind of community serves as proof that with determination and patience alongside with hard work anything is possible! See you soon people! ;)