[Forum Game] Rate the Movie!

Dawson

This forum game is simple!
It is exactly like the "rate the song" forum game but instead with Movies!

What you do is you say your favourite movie then the person under your comment rates it out of 10 then says their movie and so on..

To kick off the game my favourite movie is "The Maze Runner" (not the series, only the first movie :))
giphy.gif.185b67dbc0efd05b55acec3ad21e1b3c.gif

Edited by DawsonTheFish

2 hours ago, DawsonTheFish said:

This forum game is simple!
It is exactly like the "rate the song" forum game but instead with Movies!

What you do is you say your favourite movie then the person under your comment rates it out of 10 then says their movie and so on..

To kick off the game my favourite movie is "The Maze Runner" (not the series, only the first movie :))
giphy.gif.185b67dbc0efd05b55acec3ad21e1b3c.gif

cLcB3ti.gif

Luki likes this

Your favourite movies is the Maze Runner... well that says a lot about you Dawson, the first film was okay, don't even get me started on how shit the second one was, but anyone who isn't a retard would know that the books are so much more better than the movies.  

That second maze runner movie was so extremely terrible compared to the book. Never have I seen a movie so unlike the book. 2/10 for the movie 8/10 for the books. 

Kung Fu Panda 1 is pretty nice 8/10 the other two were a bit worse.

Anyone seen "Train to Busan"? Not my favourite but wondering what people think about that one :)

I hated the 2nd one. But the concept of the first one was amazing (have not read the books)

oh and 5/10 for kung fu panda animated movie
dont like it now, but my younger self approves enough to make it a 5/10

next up: Spongebob Squarepants animated movie (Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie/Sponge out of water)  :') lol

tumblr_ne9u89zRMT1qcjzvuo1_500.gif.da0602824ed030502d4e9daca4387202.gif

Edited by DawsonTheFish