Open-Beta Announcement Stream !

InsaneHawk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Bkingn said:

And the Devs will choose the players? Or you have to sign up to somewhere to join the open beta i know that not everyone can join it yet but do we need to do something or just wait :D

it seems they will give is a way to sign up for it and whenever space is avaiable players will be randomly choosen and get access

Hallo meine Skylord Freunde! Da mein Englisch schlecht ist und google Übersetzer auch nicht die beste Wahl ist Versuch ich es in deutsch vielleicht hilft mir ja einer.   

Also am 28 Oktober wird die Beta gestreamt. Bin ich da richtig informiert? 

Wann wird das Game offiziell online sein also für alle Spieler? Kann es kaum mehr erwarten es zu spielen. 

Mfg Krugbeer

Translation [Added by Kiwi] : "Hello my Skylord friends! Since my English is bad and google translator is not the best choice I try it in German maybe someone help me yes. So on 28 October the beta will be streamed. Am I properly informed? When will the game officially be online for all players? Can hardly wait to play it. Mfg pitcher"

Edited by Kiwi
Added translation.

@Krugbeer Am 28. wird das release date der open beta angekündigt (also: es wird gesagt ab wann wir spielen können) und es wird wohl auch ein wenig von der schmiede gezeigt. Was es sonst nocht gibt ist nicht näher bekannt.

Translation [Added by Kiwi] : "On the 28th, the release date of the open beta is announced (ie: it is said from when we can play) and it is probably also show a little of the forge. What else is there is not known."

Edited by Kiwi
Added translation.

This is so awesome, you guys are awesome. You have worked so hard to bring Battleforge to life again. It must have been rough to listen everyday to people that didn't believe in you. You proved them all wrong. 

Thank you so much for this. 

The train is coming to its last station :hypetrain:

See you all in the forge, 

1 hour ago, StachinoCZ said:

This is so awesome, you guys are awesome. You have worked so hard to bring Battleforge to life again. It must have been rough to listen everyday to people that didn't believe in you. You proved them all wrong. 

Thank you so much for this. 

The train is coming to its last station :hypetrain:

See you all in the forge, 

:)