Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×

Hi there ! It was a long time since I posted on the forum right ?

So today, I'm gonna talk about Skylords Reborn

Battleforge is a nice and amazing game Owned from EA for sure but there is someone who had the idea to take the game back.

I never expected this can happen...

For a lot of years now battleforge became Skylords Reborn and the game continue to give :hype: and hope to everyone. The project is a lot of works, so there is a lot of time remaining (I guess).

Suggestions are the most important thing to give idea for future purpose and functionalities. The only thing that can stop us is time, so be patient and keep the hype up !

Update on the dev platform keep us informed on what important or major decisions have been taken or what happened during these weeks.

Forums is there to inform us in generality. I invite people joining discord to be more informed and chit chat and finally for giveaway if you don't care about "chit chat". Giveaway is not every day, it totally random and everybody have the same chance to win. But sometimes active member can be favored. On discord you can ask some questions in #ask_skylords and there is always someone to answer your question :).

Stream is another way to inform us, but it rare to see Streaming and it shocking for some people who want to see streaming. But you can check some replay if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZLtgBj59SBfIZzcYWbxJVg

What do you think about all of this ? It is clear or confusing ?

Edited by Fauchderial

Well the beta testers might not stream a lot but @ThomasMann just uploaded some videos to his YoutTube channel. So if you are interested in seeing gameplay I suggest you check that out :) 

12 hours ago, ThomasMann said:

Yep, i'm bringing back that "quality" Battleforge content that everyone wants to see. :')

At this point, it can only go upwards, gameplay and quality wise :D. But still better than no Battleforge Youtube content at all :).

Uploading beta gameplay is sort of difficult since only a few people do play pvp at a higher level, which means most games are not competitive and uploading my wins against the same people all the time also doesn't feel right. I'm still waiting for another high ranked player to win a giveaway so I can setup a big stream session. 

Until this happens I may be able to upload some PvE expert runs or PvP matches, where I run around with Easter Eggs to proceed and oneshot powerwells with it, but that's about it. And maybe I get to cast some replays again with @Eirias at some point. 

8 hours ago, RadicalX said:

Until this happens I may be able to upload some PvE expert runs or PvP matches, where I run around with Easter Eggs to proceed and oneshot powerwells with it, but that's about it.[...]

Hey! Some of our matches were a little closer than that! :salt:

17 hours ago, RadicalX said:

Uploading beta gameplay is sort of difficult since only a few people do play pvp at a higher level, which means most games are not competitive and uploading my wins against the same people all the time also doesn't feel right. I'm still waiting for another high ranked player to win a giveaway so I can setup a big stream session. 

Until this happens I may be able to upload some PvE expert runs or PvP matches, where I run around with Easter Eggs to proceed and oneshot powerwells with it, but that's about it. And maybe I get to cast some replays again with @Eirias at some point. 

Then stop playing op shit like fully buffed Easter Egg ;P

You have still the chance to limit yourself

-by skipping t1 

-or playing some unused cards to find the new op meta (weird towering strategies, Burrow Ritual, Fire Bomb, Fountain of Rebirth, Earth Crystal, Girl Power)

-playing without keyboard

-playing 1 vs 2

you will still win, but hopefully it will be alot closer.

Or you start your own Live coaching and teach your viewers and the other Beta testers, cause skillwise they are alot closer together.