The Elemental Clash -RP story of Chronos (Defqon)

Equinox98x

As you all should know the Battleforge RP - The Elemental Clash has started again
Due to some reasons in the past RP, I had to make a new character sheet (wich is allowed in the RP allrdy).

However, if you have read the legend about my character in the character sheet. (If not, Read just below this)

Everyone sais: Myths are just myths. Is this one true? Noone knows. This Myth is about an ancient, special species of the stonekin.
a Personality that roamed on the world even before The Gods and the Skylords existed. Myth goes that before the world was formed into it's shape now, an ancient force "The Archos", bringing monstrosities and horrible abominations. Have once wandered on the world, with a sole purpose. Destroying all planets with sentient and robotic life, to seed that world with their own race. But, to achieve such a victory, they first needed to do some "things". Before they could start seeding the planet, they first needed to destroy all vegetation. And second, they needed to wipe out all other lifeforms there are on that planet.
The only one capable of destroying The Archos was Chronos, He is as old as time because "The Creators", of wich nothing has ever been recorded to be true, false or even fairy tales, knew the day of The Archos would come. With every breath, he took a enormous battle against The Archos and eventually won. However... The Archos got so far in their work that all vegetation was destroyed and 99% of the world's remaining life forms, were simple cell's. Wich started to evolve into life forms and the world we know today. The Creators knew that the world would someday have to face The Archos again so they gave Chronos a new heart, not just any heart, but a heart that never grew old so that Chronos was left there to watch, and wander the world forever, waiting for his true enemy...

As you have read or know, my legend is telling about The Archos and The Creators (of wich NOTHING is known from).

I was wondering if in the RP, I should make a story out of that legend as some kind of 'prologue' or a 'prequel' from the elemental clash?
So that I will tell the entire story of Chrono battleing The Archos?

Second of all, I was wonder if in the RP, I should make The Archos return somehow?

3rd: I was wondering if I should make a story about The Creators too? As nothing is known from them, I can literaly go ANY way with my story that I want, like making them some evil Mass Effect Reapers that actually wants to destroy the universe, or some kind of Creators from the movie "Transformers" Where they created the actuall transformers, but came back to destroy them because they built "mistakes", "failures", or make the creators some thing as a god like they made every creature in the universe or something but needs to cleanse them because of reasons. As I said, many ways

I will definitly make a story ofc about The Elemental Clash wich will be the main story, but I was wondering if I should make those stories too.

Also, ideas FOR those stories would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Defqon

Personally I think it would be beter if all RP stories happen around the same time. Ofcourse you can write what you want in the RP as long as nothing is too overpowerd so you could maybe write something about your character losing his powers and trying to get them back I guess. Not sure what to say about those creators though. You could however lead a stonekin army (which could be those failures you talk about) to conquer Nyn or something like that but your character has to be able to die or else it could be unfair for everyone else. :P  

2 minutes ago, Eddio said:

Personally I think it would be beter if all RP stories happen around the same time. Ofcourse you can write what you want in the RP as long as nothing is too overpowerd so you could maybe write something about your character losing his powers and trying to get them back I guess. Not sure what to say about those creators though. You could however lead a stonekin army (which could be those failures you talk about) to conquer Nyn or something like that but your character has to be able to die or else it could be unfair for everyone else. :P  

or maybe just as sidestory, that chronos tells the legend to it's ppl & my char can die, just not of time :P