Old name in Battleforge

imanewb13

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, RadicalX said:

My old name was RadicalX. What a big surprise ... I had 26 other accounts in the upper ranks though, but I don't even remember all the names so let's keep it with my main account :rolleyes:

Why all the other Accounts Oo

13 minutes ago, DominikS said:

Why all the other Accounts Oo

had multiple reasons for it

-> had 1 account for each color to get practice with every deck

-> made accounts due to the fact, that my internet connection used to be horrible and losing 1.000 base elo for random disconnects was pretty frustrating

-> some people in the upper ranks (especially in 2v2) were afraid to play against better players and it was a pleasure to snipe these people with unknown accounts

-> won too many bfp through tournaments 

XikuKiju - old mainaccount that got hacked

Hirooo - new mainaccount

DasErsteHorn - mostly Fire Frost

TheTrinity - mostly Shadow Nature

Benforcer (shared account with cDkillroy and the actual Benforcer)

RadusDamusRadus (for some reason I played there too idk why; mostly pure shadow)

inYaaaa (no idea who named this account - somebody else smurfed there for a long time)

RadicalX (when I was really drunk and did not want my main accounts to look bad I used that account; I also played 2n2 with myself trust me)

46 minutes ago, Hirooo said:

XikuKiju - old mainaccount that got hacked

Hirooo - new mainaccount

DasErsteHorn - mostly Fire Frost

TheTrinity - mostly Shadow Nature

Benforcer (shared account with cDkillroy and the actual Benforcer)

RadusDamusRadus (for some reason I played there too idk why; mostly pure shadow)

inYaaaa (no idea who named this account - somebody else smurfed there for a long time)

RadicalX (when I was really drunk and did not want my main accounts to look bad I used that account; I also played 2n2 with myself trust me)

wow I'm impressed, you actually played better when you were really drunk :o That's what I'd call highranked-skill!!!