Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Fauchderial

Topic for new people

Make Sure to Read Everything !

Hi new skylords and skyladies, today I will talk about a subject that new people are constantly talking.

What The problem is actually ?

Problems                                Solutions

Wrong Questions !                  Good Questions !

Asking release date                                   What can I do to help and contribute to the development ?

Answer: There is no release date !

Can I enter Beta ?                                     Where is the donation ? (This will not get you into Beta.)

Answer: No

(On Discord) !join_giveaway                  (On Discord)  Hi everyone how are you ?

Answer: :x: There's no ongoing giveaway right now @YourName wait for one to be announced !

More Questions ?

That all, Some change will be made if necessary.

Edited by Fauchderial

Donations are nice, but the way you phrase it makes it seem like some weird, almost like donations would get you into beta.

Also the X is way to huge and in general the text is way to huge and flashy.

(This might just be my opinion tho)

Edited by Shotty

X is the answer, but it's really hard to figure out to what question. It's all to big and flashy for me, too...reminds me of yellow press titles.

As far as i like the Work you put into this it seems like thw wrong way. Others might think we dont have a nice and helpful community. Which i find pretty important 

On 6/6/2017 at 5:58 AM, DominikS said:

As far as i like the Work you put into this it seems like thw wrong way. Others might think we dont have a nice and helpful community. Which i find pretty important 

Who are you calling nice and helpful? 

I'm a gremlin. I live to terrorize.

On 8.06.2017 at 11:22 PM, Fauchderial said:

There is no joke Aazrl if you read correctly.

Ech, I will make it a little easier. In development scene, devs usually posts specific scenarios for QA Team to perform specific test. Sometimes you may hear joke 'instruction unclear, crashed on boot'. That whole phase is a joke Fauchderial....

I think this thread has gone off the rails enough to warrant a close. If you guys want to fool around, there is plenty of room in the Off-Topic section.

/closed