Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

We now have a Patreon !   10/16/17

Donations are back, but they're now all on Patreon ! Feel free to check it out : https://goo.gl/TwmHYW
Sign in to follow this  
Gant

Favorite Non-Meta Card

Hi, as the title indicates. What is your favorite non PVP/PVE Non-Meta Card? 

Maybe because of the ability or just by the looks of the model.

Corsair without a question! 

Combined with ability + blood healing & Bandit Lancer you get a high dps 50m range  self sustainable Siege unit, which is amazing in 2v2 PvP scenarios 

Apart from that everything around teleport abilities is cool to play and criminaly underrated in my opinion since it's hard to execute tempo plays properly 

Probably Lost Converter.

I really enjoyed making that card work in rPVE 4 player lvl 9's with a friend using the blue Netherwarp to teleport all units into the AOE of the card. It has decent synergy with Soul Splicer which can preserve the souls of the t2 camp. If you have enough slots Lost Wanderer also works decent with it due to it increasing damage on frozen targets. This only really works if you are playing on the outer positions 1 or 4 though. Otherwise you'll need to long to fill it up with souls. While you are killing off those units your mate can clear out the spawn building and towers.

Another card i liked to mess around with is Green Peace in combination with Batariel and Disenchant. Again a strategy that only really works with a friend as you'll run out of charges to fast otherwise, but still rather fun.

Emberstrike, i loved that card from its design and in the first moments i was impressed by his atk damage and that it only needed one fire orb. But later you realize that you will nearly never need a T4 who counters M-units. But still looks so cool.

GetMediaData?id=57b76b501f73e816c7115432

Spirit Hunter in PvE, you may say that they are completely useless,  but I feel they add a little extra kick in the T2, and yes, I do summon one then micro manage it so it hits all other units in battle instead of just hitting one unit with its effect

Posted (edited)

My personal fave is Razerleaf! none the less because of the design of it, and its uniqe way to play with.

Sadly it was a card that you didn't see very often ingame.

p1_00809160753933.jpg

my pictue.png

Edited by VeriiMoney

Lost Shade (Blue), pre nerf this card was awesome to play very strong and fun to play, after the nerf it was in speedruns (pve) and pvp not a usefull card anymore. But i like the unity effect alot, so i played this card in normal/random pve often and also had a fun sparring deck for pvp.

1 hour ago, VeriiMoney said:

My personal fave is Razerleaf! none the less because of the design of it, and its uniqe way to play with.

Sadly it was a card that you didn't see very often ingame.

I nefer understand the nerf of this card, before (2009) it was played more often, sure it was very strong but for a situational card like this ok.

7 hours ago, Riviute said:

Emberstrike, i loved that card from its design and in the first moments i was impressed by his atk damage and that it only needed one fire orb. But later you realize that you will nearly never need a T4 who counters M-units. But still looks so cool.

GetMediaData?id=57b76b501f73e816c7115432

I wish this card was moved to T3 as a fire-splash card so it could be used in PvP. I've been dreaming of this since I started playing.

This topic is not about under or over valued cards. Its about cards you like because of their style. Strength is not an issue.

Mountaineer. I both loved and hated that card. He were always cancelling his first attack, that's why I hated him but in the same time he had awesome animation and model.