3 - Unlocked maps do not refresh until relog

Zyna

NAME: Unlocked maps do not refresh until relog
SEVERITY: 2
REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
DESCRIPTION: After you unlock a new map, you will only be able to access it after a relog.

Edited by John

Additional info: When youre doing, for example, Encounters with Twilight and i just leave or loose the mission, relog and then i still unlock the following mission even if i dont won there.

Sry saw it afterwards, you already posted that.

Edited by Riviute

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NAME: Next story PvE available until relog

• SEVERITY: 3
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
  • DESCRIPTION: When I finish a story mode PvE match it does not unlock the next level to be played until I relog, for example... I will finish "The Soultree" and will try to move onto "The Treasure Fleet" but it says "Locked! You must master the following maps first: The Soultree" this message will go away after my relog.
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: its self explanatory and will not show good evidence without video proof (do not have any video software)
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I've asked @Ladadoos and @Tofu, this does not happen to them it appears to only happen to me so far... also my files have not been tampered with, other than changing the language.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2017 at 10:22 PM, DawsonTheFish said:

NAME: Next story PvE available until relog

• SEVERITY: 3
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
  • DESCRIPTION: When I finish a story mode PvE match it does not unlock the next level to be played until I relog, for example... I will finish "The Soultree" and will try to move onto "The Treasure Fleet" but it says "Locked! You must master the following maps first: The Soultree" this message will go away after my relog.
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: its self explanatory and will not show good evidence without video proof (do not have any video software)
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I've asked @Ladadoos and @Tofu, this does not happen to them it appears to only happen to me so far... also my files have not been tampered with, other than changing the language.

13 hours ago, Frenzzyy said:

It happened to me also, played Bad Harvest today and after the victory had to relog to unlock the next level. So you're not the only one.

long known bug guys :) happens to all

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JoseAlmeida said:

Still happening to me as of today.

Yes, everything that is not in 'Resolved' will still happen. Currently the devs are rebuilding the server structure in C++, so until that is ready there probably wont be any bug fixes. And after that we need to re-test everything...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/4/2017 at 9:17 PM, John said:

NAME: Unlocked maps do not refresh until relog
SEVERITY: 2
REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
DESCRIPTION: After you unlock a new map, you will only be able to access it after a relog.

This bug is fixed, can someone confirm if this case:

On 7/7/2017 at 7:51 PM, MephistoRoss said:

Additional info: When one player stays at the victory screen, even a relog for the other player wont work until all players are out of the game.

is also fixed?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use