Battleforge PvP with RadicalX

RadicalX

Hey everyone, RadicalX here! 

Some of you may already know, that I try to provide as much Battleforge gameplay content as possible and since I'd like to know what you'd like to see I decided to make this thread here. 

So this is the stuff I wanted to upload on YouTube anyways:

-> Some of my best PvP matches (either the closest or clean ones, depends)

-> Recent streams with actual gameplay (PvP & maybe some PvE too)

-> Replay Reviews from 2013-games (Analyzing either old top level PvP matches or some crazy games in general as long as I have enough replays)

-> Random videos about some stuff like specific interactions, that are useful to know to spice up your gameplay (or something like "how to oneshot powerwells with an Easter Egg" :kappa:)

-> Short deck building videos with short analysis about the 10 different factions

Here's the last video I've uploaded recently:

Generally speaking I'll try to make a channel with entertaining content, but also educational aspects for those, who want to play the game on a high level in PvP.

So let's get to the actual point. What kind of content would you like to see?

A specific PvE map (solo runs)?

A specific PvP matchup or a special deck in action?

Or maybe something like challenges (I think @Eirias made a thread about this once)?

I'd appreciate every comment & idea on this! :)   

Edited by RadicalX

I stumbled upon your Youtube channel recently and I was so stoked about seeing all these cards I used to play in action again :hype::hype:

I see, that you play on a very high level and the way you explain things in the game sounds very technical and competent to me. The Problem is, that I have no access to the Beta and havent played the game in years and even back in the days I was more of a beginner. In general Im very interested in high level PVP/PVE tactics and gameplay, but before I can enjoy that I need to learn much more about the game and I need to be able to actually play it XD.

What I would love to see on your Channel is:

- Analasys/Guides that are oriented towards beginners or people, who have no Beta access. The Guides could help those people picking up the game again this year(hopefully) 

- Maybe try to explain some game specific terms you use like "focusing" or "splitting" and maybe even make an extra video about it to explain what they mean and how to do these things in game

- I really like card challenges, because then you see cards, that are maybe not played so often and you get a break from all the meta stuff.

These are my ideas so far. I really like your content and hopefully my ideas will inspire you.

Keep up the good work ;)

6 hours ago, RadicalX said:

Hey everyone, RadicalX here! 

Some of you may already know, that I try to provide as much Battleforge gameplay content as possible and since I'd like to know what you'd like to see I decided to make this thread here. 

So this is the stuff I wanted to upload on YouTube anyways:

-> Some of my best PvP matches (either the closest or clean ones, depends)

-> Recent streams with actual gameplay (PvP & maybe some PvE too)

-> Replay Reviews from 2013-games (Analyzing either old top level PvP matches or some crazy games in general as long as I have enough replays)

-> Random videos about some stuff like specific interactions, that are useful to know to spice up your gameplay (or something like "how to oneshot powerwells with an Easter Egg" :kappa:)

-> Short deck building videos with short analysis about the 10 different factions

Here's the last video I've uploaded recently:

Generally speaking I'll try to make a channel with entertaining content, but also educational aspects for those, who want to play the gome on a high level in PvP.

So let's get to the actual point. What kind of content would you like to see?

A specific PvE map (solo runs)?

A specific PvP matchup or a special deck in action?

Or maybe something like challenges (I think @Eirias made a thread about this once)?

I'd appreciate every comment & idea on this! :)   

Do you want to be added to the community channel?

On 14.4.2017 at 0:06 AM, LittleLegend said:

I stumbled upon your Youtube channel recently and I was so stoked about seeing all these cards I used to play in action again :hype::hype:

I see, that you play on a very high level and the way you explain things in the game sounds very technical and competent to me. The Problem is, that I have no access to the Beta and havent played the game in years and even back in the days I was more of a beginner. In general Im very interested in high level PVP/PVE tactics and gameplay, but before I can enjoy that I need to learn much more about the game and I need to be able to actually play it XD.

What I would love to see on your Channel is:

- Analasys/Guides that are oriented towards beginners or people, who have no Beta access. The Guides could help those people picking up the game again this year(hopefully) 

- Maybe try to explain some game specific terms you use like "focusing" or "splitting" and maybe even make an extra video about it to explain what they mean and how to do these things in game

- I really like card challenges, because then you see cards, that are maybe not played so often and you get a break from all the meta stuff.

These are my ideas so far. I really like your content and hopefully my ideas will inspire you.

Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks for your reply, I can definitely do some videos where I explain general terms & basics of the game or some more beginner oriented stuff in general! I really like that idea. 

On 14.4.2017 at 9:31 AM, MeisterRihno said:

I would like to see some pve with tricky tacticts or unusual cardplay.

thx ;)

Got some PvE replays of some cheesy expert solo runs in my folder, could definitely upload some of them! 

On 14.4.2017 at 10:37 PM, imanewb13 said:

Pure frost or pure nature pvp :P

I can look for some good pure Frost matches; pure Nature may be a little bit more difficult, because the majority of players in the beta are pretty unexperienced against nature T1, therefore games end before they reach the T2 stage, but I'll try to search for some good games (got over 1000 replays in my folder ._.).

On 13.4.2017 at 10:58 PM, ThomasMann said:

Use Mauler :kappa:

Just made a deck for you with Mauler included :kappa: Let's see if I can make some good use of it

On 15.4.2017 at 0:40 AM, Eirias said:

@RadicalX if you want, we can do some challenge matches :)

(I'm sure you'll win all of them, but maybe we can do some interesting things).

I'm always up for challenges! And regarding your offer about the Skylords channel, I would definitely like to make some videos there too, but I want to keep the majority of my content on my own channel! :)

Edited by RadicalX

13 hours ago, ImperatorSK said:

Challenge: You are only allowed to defend, your first attack is allowed after you build up 4-5 extra wells.

14 hours ago, Hirooo said:

Win a game by only using towers and Grigoris as units. :)

i think you can combine these two!

I'd love to see some PvE, even though you prefer PvP it might be good for the variety since most of us loved BF for its PvE. (Doesn't matter wether it's a solo run or multiplayer).
I've never gotten into PvP much, but it are always tier 1 or  tier 2 fights, i'd love to see some higher tier cards in PvP.

Thank you for your time :)

1 hour ago, Mitch said:

I'd love to see some PvE, even though you prefer PvP it might be good for the variety since most of us loved BF for its PvE. (Doesn't matter wether it's a solo run or multiplayer).
I've never gotten into PvP much, but it are always tier 1 or  tier 2 fights, i'd love to see some higher tier cards in PvP.

Thank you for your time :)

Okay, I just made a PvE video, should be uploaded in about 2 hours ;) 

I also would love to play T3 and also got so many different ideas (Corsair :hype:). But for some reason most players in the beta tend to play very microintensive decks with huge snowballpotential instead of something like a good old dirty shadow frost deck. Therefore games tend to end much earlier, because mistakes with these aggressive decks are way more punishable.

6 hours ago, SunWu II. said:

i think you can combine these two!

Yeah, playing Shadow Frost with Phasetower and Grigori ._. I feel like the actual challenge is the fact, that I don't want to play this type of deck due to ethical reasons. Probably just gonna do a defensive match with Bandits

On 15.4.2017 at 2:51 PM, shadowxxs77 said:

Only use S units in a PVP Match

Okay, I'm gonna try that one! :) 

• 9 months later...

Hey, 

idk if you are still searching but once I played a deck copied by "NettesZebra" (maybe some of u know him) and it was huge fun to play. 

Nearly all of its cards were tower or buildings .. starting T1 only with masterarchers and spamming idk what the name was but the building which could give shields to other builidngs while they are getting built, together with the building which builds tower etc. faster (Sry I just forgot all the names^^) and that T1 turret. At T2 i got defenders as the only unit and i went fire T2 there i spammed canon towers obviously. At T3 I went fire too to spam fire tower together with this kobold who repairs buildings. Maybe you can find some cards to combine, cause idk every single card i played there. It wasnt the best deck but it wasnt that bad too. Just a huge amount of fun to play (: