Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

Join our Discord !   05/04/17

We're starting to do Giveaways on our Discord, so be sure to follow it and join it
      Here's the link to access our Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/0y3WGMGXhd5q2lXA
anonyme0273

BattleForge -> Hearthstone

46 posts in this topic

Harvaster looks nice

Ice Tornado is awesome!

Frost Glyph also looks nice

In my opinion you could add more :frostorb: cards ;)

Great Job!

48 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

Great Job!

1 hour ago, Aazrl said:

1 hour ago, Eirias said:

Thank you for your opinions and suggestions! I will be adding more cards and using the feedback given, probably recreating the existing ones as well. 

39 minutes ago, anonyme0273 said:

Thank you for your opinions and suggestions! I will be adding more cards and using the feedback given, probably recreating the existing ones as well. 

If you want to, we can talk about each card separately and decide if those should be recreated or not.

1 minute ago, Aazrl said:

If you want to, we can talk about each card separately and decide if those should be recreated or not.

Sure, feel free to tell me about any card you think should be redone, and I will see what I can do with it :) 

11 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

Let's start with first 5 cards.

1. Wrathgazer - I don't enjoy stats distribution, as I said earlier - 6/6 for 8 mana is way too easy to kill. It is epic, so we can use 2x of those. It is really hard to decide what can be done with this card, so it it good, but not broken. Can't attack effect is usually on low cost minions, that has high stats distribution. Here we have high cost minion with low stats distribution. Something needs to be changed.

2. Harvester - This guy is legendary. Let's think how many demons do you usually play per match. if we play a demon per turn, he can be used in 6th turn, what is fine, since we have 4 mana 7/7 or 5 mana 8/8 hydra in-game anyway. If keyword is changed into 'summon' his manacost could justify it, since we could get extra demons from cards like imp gang boss.

3. Avatar of frost - In Battleforge it was strong creature, that has low health poll and really strong shield. But you made it high cost minion with really low stats. Why would we play 8 mana 4/6 divine shield, when we can play 6 mana 4/5 divine shield and taunt. first of all, he need lower cost. Secondly, he needs lower health pool. how about 4/2 for 5 mana? Thirdly, I would change his effect into 'Divine shield. At the start of your turn, give him divine shield'. This way, he could get interesting.

4. Thugs - This guy could be 3/3 and still wouldn't be broken. 3 mana cards are usually 4/3 or 3/4.

5. Strikers - Card if perfectly fine, charge effect forces it to be have low stats, since it will be always 3/4 for 4 mana anyway.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Aazrl said:

Let's start with first 5 cards.

1. Wrathgazer - I don't enjoy stats distribution, as I said earlier - 6/6 for 8 mana is way too easy to kill. It is epic, so we can use 2x of those. It is really hard to decide what can be done with this card, so it it good, but not broken. Can't attack effect is usually on low cost minions, that has high stats distribution. Here we have high cost minion with low stats distribution. Something needs to be changed.

2. Harvester - This guy is legendary. Let's think how many demons do you usually play per match. if we play a demon per turn, he can be used in 6th turn, what is fine, since we have 4 mana 7/7 or 5 mana 8/8 hydra in-game anyway. If keyword is changed into 'summon' his manacost could justify it, since we could get extra demons from cards like imp gang boss.

3. Avatar of frost - In Battleforge it was strong creature, that has low health poll and really strong shield. But you made it high cost minion with really low stats. Why would we play 8 mana 4/6 divine shield, when we can play 6 mana 4/5 divine shield and taunt. first of all, he need lower cost. Secondly, he needs lower health pool. how about 4/2 for 5 mana? Thirdly, I would change his effect into 'Divine shield. At the start of your turn, give him divine shield'. This way, he could get interesting.

4. Thugs - This guy could be 3/3 and still wouldn't be broken. 3 mana cards are usually 4/3 or 3/4.

5. Strikers - Card if perfectly fine, charge effect forces it to be have low stats, since it will be always 3/4 for 4 mana anyway.

For wrathgazer, what if it was just Battlecry: freeze and corrupt an enemy minion and Deathrattle: silence that minion? and maybe make it like a 6 mana 5/5?

Harvester seems fine to me.

For avatar of frost, I'd like to see something like a 6 mana 8/2 that renews divine shield every turn (yours and your opponents)

I agree with thugs. 3 mana 2/2 isn't very good, imo. I think it might be more interesting (and truer to the game) to make it like an inverted version of wrathguard. So however much damage the thugs take, heals your hero (i.e. you can run them into a minion with 10 damage and heal your hero for 10 damage).

Strikers also seem fine, although again I feel like the looter ability should more directly correspond to healing your hero (or maybe make it a druid card and make it add an empty mana crystal each time you kill an enemy?)

Edited by Eirias

3 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

My proposition for Avatar of Frost

581dc81b.jpg

idk...I feel like that's still too easy to kill for 7 mana, and it doesn't do something super scary...

2 hours ago, Eirias said:

idk...I feel like that's still too easy to kill for 7 mana, and it doesn't do something super scary...

Same like Avatar of Frost in Battleforge :P

Do nothing and is easy to kill.

I read all your suggestiong, thank you! 

Important thing to note - the links I provided may be gone in 2 days, so I downloaded all of these pictures and I will upload them to a GDrive or some other online directory so they are then available afterwards. I will work on more cards and on changing some of those you suggested tomorrow ;)

Posted (edited)

Here is the promised link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxAYi_iyjqLIMjkzWTNUWkJ2RkE

This way, it is much easier to update cards or have them all stored in the same place. Haven't worked much on the tweaks we talked about, had a lot to do this weekend. I should get to it soon.

Enjoy your day.

EDIT: Updated link

Edited by anonyme0273

Nice Idea to create these cards i really liked them but yeah some just op some just underpowered but a very good and creative idea :D i am working in a real card game and i would like to use BF art works if you know something about "Gwent" it will be lookalike. :D points for win ! and i will show it to you guys if its done :D

Posted (edited)

Maybe make a mountaineer that refreshes divine shield if he didn't attack, also gamplay wise Harverster seems fine (Not that great at HS) but it doesn't really fit his theme, being the only 2 orb card in game in exchange for a high energy cost. I'd made him just like a typical warlord card: Being cheap and strong but having a annoying downside to him for instance: 2 mana 5/5 Battlecry: Summon 2 1/1 skeletons, discard your hand. Deathrattle: discard your hand (Bit OP :P)

Edited by shadowxxs77

Greetings! I added a bunch of cards, however, I haven't changed the existing ones. I decided to "Hearthstonify" as many cards as possible before adjust them all individually to fit the "meta" and overall balance. 

All new cards were added to the GDrive (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxAYi_iyjqLIMjkzWTNUWkJ2RkE). Cards are now structured in batches. This is the list of the newly added cards:

1. Icefang Raptor
  2.  Timeshifter Spirit
  3. Mutating Frenzy
  4. Cultist Master
  5. Fathom Lord
  6. Firesworn (ignore the typo on the card "Firesword" :P )
  7. Stone Tempest
  8. Lost Vigil
  9. Tremor
  10. Dreadnought
  11. Unstable Demon
  12. Boom Brothers
  13. Tempest
  14. Nightshade Plant
  15. Grim Bahir
  16. Forsaken
  17. Enforcer
  18. Fallen Skyelf
  19. Wrathblades
  20. Void Maw

Extra cards (recreated Lost Horror and Promo Mo) were added as well. Enjoy! Please, tell me what more cards you would want to see, or possibly how you would change the existing ones.

Enjoy your day, cheers!

Wow, playing both games gave me pleasure seeing your cards.

You're very creative, keep things going!

18 hours ago, Wavicane said:

Wow, playing both games gave me pleasure seeing your cards.

You're very creative, keep things going!

Thank you! If you have any ideas about what to change, nerf, buff or what more cards you'd want to see, let me know :)