Dogs or cats?

anonyme0273

Vote on your favourite  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer cats or dogs?

• Dogs
    • Cats

Simple question. Do you like dogs more than cats, or do you prefer cats over dogs?

Why, why not? Feel free to share more about your own experiences or explaining why you prefer ___ over ___. Which is more cute? Which is a better friend? Which doesn't wake you up at night?

---

For me, it'd have to be dogs. I always think of them as a more loyal friend, whereas a cat for me is just coming over when she wants petting or food :P Correct me, share your own opinion, everyone is welcome! 

50cfa56f-76e4-463e-8de2-d6f5b59e6ce1.jpg

I dont like dogs, because most dog owner I have met are real idiots and dont know how to treat their dogs right. I have seen far to many aggressive and badly brought up dogs. I think that dogs arent little cute toys, they are wild animals that can easily get dangerous. Most owner are even to stupid to understand that, so that they even dont line up their aggressive dog or they have such big dogs that they even cant handle them with a line. Some even take their (also aggressive) dogs into public buses or trains.

In my opinion they can have their dogs at home and do what ever they want with them but in public they should ALWAYS be lined up and completely forbidden in crowded public places. Every dog owner that doesnt understand this is just irresponsible and shouldnt wonder if people start to dislike dogs and start to hate such owners...

In germany there are several dozen dead people because of dogs every year. Luckily most of them are loved ones of the owner or the owner itself and not random people. Unlikely most are childs or babies (of the owner). The number of (seriously) harmed people every year goes even beyond many hundred or thousands, just in germany. Bad thing is that a big part of them are also random people and not only owners and thats why dogs should be always be lined up in public.

It is just not justifiable that people loose legs, arms and live or get mutilated every year just because some people cant line up their, just soooo nice, dogs, that only want to play...

In my opinion cats are much better, because they arent aggressive just of nowhere. Also I had many funny moments with them and like to play around with them. Personally I had also much better experience with cats, while most experiences with dogs were bad!