Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

We now have a Patreon !   10/16/17

Donations are back, but they're now all on Patreon ! Feel free to check it out : https://goo.gl/TwmHYW

Moon vs. Viridya  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be the better girlfriend?

• Moon
    • Viridya

Viridya.png.963dd7194104931d2c01d1f1756676c8.png     VS  Moon.png.f128400295ba88740b61f5e87df78512.png

There comes a time, when every man hast to ask himself this one very important Question:

Who would be the better girlfriend? Moon or Viridya? Im curious to hear, what you guys come up with :D

For me it would be Moon, because she looks more experienced and mature. Also her teleportation move ist pretty awsome and ... well i guess shes  kinda hot ;)

Besides ... who wants to deal with that? :

58e015552b552_Artwork_Viridya_Ascendant.jpg.8ca76b6c50e51e27a4a2c3f203276b26.jpg

I would agree too. Moon has revealed to be a wise strategist, whatever she does she always think about the next move.

Viridya is smart too and she has a great heart, she decided to protect the humans against the advise of her father. But this can push her to take impulsive decisions, which leaded her to what you know.

And Moon is sexier :P:moon:

Moon. Tits :kappa: 

Naah, I like the Shadow faction overall and Moon, unlike Virydia, isn't an unstable crazy person and is helpful from start to finish, even when things are bad. Long live :shadoworb: , praise :moon:, summon :wrathgazer: and be happy.

on looks i would choose Moon but i go for viridya since Moons abilitys are depending on deaths and dont wanna smell death and rotting things all the time. with viridya i get little trees or groods (gardians of the galaxy) i get healed all the time and maybe the smell of floweres and plants.

for the look give viridya a creditcard and wonder can happen. and if you need protection she gets into Hulk mode and turn green.

moon can instandly teleport to another guy and betray you without knowing it. 

3 hours ago, Asraiel said:

on looks i would choose Moon but i go for viridya since Moons abilitys are depending on deaths and dont wanna smell death and rotting things all the time. with viridya i get little trees or groods (gardians of the galaxy) i get healed all the time and maybe the smell of floweres and plants.

for the look give viridya a creditcard and wonder can happen. and if you need protection she gets into Hulk mode and turn green.

moon can instandly teleport to another guy and betray you without knowing it. 

I can't really say you're wrong. Just be careful with the credit card :P

Posted (edited)

While I don't know the background of Moon. I certainly don't want to deal with the father of Viridya

This is what I mean...

Edited by ikke2902

Viridya is a bit too crazy for my tastes lmao, and when I was young I had a little crush on Moon if I'm interely honest here, so I'll have to go with Moon.

Neither, Virydia is too crazy and Moon is always nagging 'do this', 'dont do that' while I am playing a game.

So I would like to throw in some more options:

g.thumb.PNG.6dd5df8b3a008d7bf56a54133fa7310e.PNG

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, MephistoRoss said:

g.thumb.PNG.6dd5df8b3a008d7bf56a54133fa7310e.PNG

Nightguard or Firedancer

Also... you spawned Moon and Virydia there :P 

Edited by anonyme0273

So are we changeing the question in: which female Battleforge-character would be the best girlfriend? 

For me: 

TOP : Skyelf Sage, because she could fly you around and looks hot while doing it 

FLOP : Frost Mage, because ..... well i think you know why XD

now topic opener pls create a topic for the ladys of this forum as well 

5 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

Nightguard or Firedancer

nightguard what good for excep grillpartys or cold winthers is a firedancer that you cant touch hands and hair (dont know how it looks in downunder) in a permanent burning flame autsch

On 3.4.2017 at 10:52 PM, Phoenix313 said:

I cant choose any of them, because for me its :kiwi:;)

???

whats going on between u and :kiwi:?