2-Occassional problems when clicking the Options Menu

Eirias

• NAME: Occassional problems when clicking the Options Menu
  • SEVERITY: 2
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: I've had varying problems with this bug. Sometimes it causes me to time out and d/c, this time it froze for like 5 mins but then let me back in. Once I had the problem and it let me back in, I continued to have the problem
  • DESCRIPTION: When cilcking the options menu, Battleforge freezes and sometimes disconnects me
  •  

26 minutes ago, MephistoRoss said:

Did you manually change anything in the config.XML file or any other BF file? 

Nope.

I notice that every time I cilck the option menu, it lags a little bit--like it's checking something with the server and being slow. My guess is that sometimes it checks with the server and take too long, causing it to hang.

• 9 months later...

Just letting y'all know that this is still a problem for me. 2/4 times when I was trying to co-cast a game and needed to un-fullscreen the window, hitting the options button caused the game to freeze. "Ending task" caused the error message "account still in use."

Happened again. I'm hypothesizing that it happens when I try to hit the options button and there is some lag. That might be why no one else experiences it. Perhaps there is a very short timeout feature on the options, and it freezes the game when it happens?

• 1 year later...

Name: freeze when trying to enter "options-menu"

Severity: 3

Location: mostly forge, also ingame (i guess its just because i was openign the options menu more often in forge...)

Reproducibility: happens at random, but keeps happening

Description: after pressing escape and then with the click on "options" its freezes. i left it for several minutes to see if it gets back to normal, but no success.  need to close BF by task manager. 

Screenshot

cheers, guys :)

havent seen this reported yet, hope it helps

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use