Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

Donations are back   01/17/17

If you want more information, you can go check this topic : http://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/2790-donations-are-back/
    • MrXLink

Future of Skylords Reborn and intro to Ardent Peak   02/10/17

Dear Skylords, Skyladies, Skythings We have received the awesome news that we have been allowed by EA themselves to continue our project and open up many future possibilities! For all information and stream VODs, please refer to this topic:   
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devilo

Overwatch Middle

3 posts in this topic

Attention Overwatch players across the Middle East and north Africa !

Nvidia Middle East and the Middle Eastern Gaming League (MEGL) are proud to present the GeForce Cup on Overwatch for PC; a 6v6 tournament series that will see the Middle East's most competitive players go head to head for a share of a $6,000 prize pool.

Over the next four weeks we'll be running single elimination tournaments via MEGL.tv starting every Saturday from 7pm AST (Arab Standard Time) with top teams moving up through the qualifiers.

For more information and registeration visit https://www.megl.tv
 www.facebook.com/nvidiaGeForceME
www.youtube.com/nvidiamiddleeast

If you could change up your formatting (remove the Copy/Paste format) and write some of your original stuff, I am sure this thread would have a bigger impact :) 

Not from Middle East, so I can't put this to any use, except share it with others

I consider this as advertising, you're not removing formatting, telling anything about this, and it's not even about BattleForge. Therefore I'm closing this thread.

/closed