Lord of Ultima

Un1cornPower

Hi Skylords and Skyladies,

Do you remember about the game Lord Of Ultima, Maybe not but this is a MMO where you were building your own castle.

I know this game only because of Battleforge with more precision because of this little T3 card in the game (Lord Cyrian or something like that).

On the start I was only playing this game to get the Lord Cyrian but I actually liked this game more than other mmo building castle game, I don't know what it has of special maybe because he was unique like battleforge ( no game can beat BF :D ).

Finally I wanted to know if you played this game and if yes, how long you did play it like only to get lord cyrian or you were already playing it, I want to know! 

PS:My castle was LVL 8 on 10, not that bad

I started it because of the same reason and played it until I had about 5 or more cities and then recognized that I was wasting way to much time as always in such games and stopped it afterwards.

I dont remember it pretty well but I remember that it was more advanced than most other games like this.

But because of the time factor I try to avoid such games, because it somewhen begins to be work and not just a game.

I tried Lord of Ultima before the promo card was available (of course played for the card too). It was fun for a short time, but required way too much time, and wasn't that rewarding, since paying or just older players could move throug you effortlessly anyway.

It was the last browser village building game I tried, and I don't think I ever get back to those. Time consuming and not really fun...

I started playing Lord of Ultima because of Battleforge for Lord C, got into it and ended up playing for a good few years and winning the title two or three times in the process.

If anyone is interested a surprisingly like copy of the game has been released: https://www.crownofthegods.com/ something to do with building the game up from scratch. 

I made an account there to see what its like but haven't got into it again.