• Doesn't matter
  3. 3. Titans, Wonders, Chinese

• Titans ALLOWED
    • Titans DISABLED
    • Wonders ALLOWED
    • Wonders DISABLED
    • Chinese ALLOWED
    • Chinese DISABLED

Greetings, mighty Skylords, Skyladies, and Skythings! (I will never stop with that) 

As many of you probably know, Age of Mythology (AoM) has been a discussed topic in the past weeks on the Forum. I wondered if we could organize a friendly tournament - there are many players I know of, and most of them are very good, and it could be fun. 

Age of Mythology is a mythology-based RTS, available on Steam. If you are interested in partaking in the tournament, please vote for a date you desire, game mode and more. If enough people sign up (6 is enough really, it's just for fun :) ), I will work out the details. If we don't manage to get enough people, those who find a time will at least be able to play a bigger game than a 1v1 or a 2v2, which could be entertaining

Thank you for reading, looking forward to playing with you! 

--------

UPDATED:

Because the amount of players is uncertain, let's just have a gathering and play for fun THIS SUNDAY (19.3.). If someone can't play, we can then repeat the same thing next SATURDAY (25.3.). Add me on Skype on Discord and let me know if you can make it, we will be playing in the evening probably, but all is subject to change. See ya then :) 

Edited by anonyme0273

I guess the map will be random. But what size will it be?

Why ban Chinese I don't think they are more OP than Atlantean? And if you really think they are better, than only ban Nű Wa since the other two are certainly worse.

And what gamemode just Supremacy or conquest, lightning etc. ?

I'll join if I have time :)  (which I sadly doubt ._. )

Edited by Eddio

18 hours ago, Eddio said:

I guess the map will be random. But what size will it be?

Why ban Chinese I don't think they are more OP than Atlantean? And if you really think they are better, than only ban Nű Wa since the other two are certainly worse.

And what gamemode just Supremacy or conquest, lightning etc. ?

I'll join if I have time :)  (which I sadly doubt ._. )

Its not that they are OP, its that they are exclusive, I personally only played versus them once or twice and have know idea what they're capable of

Edited by shadowxxs77

On 15-3-2017 at 6:14 PM, Eddio said:

Well they are not that exclusive, they are now a normal part of the game and anyone with the DLC can play them. And I don't think you have to worry about anything @shadowxxs77 since you are probably the best player here :P 

Tbh I doubt that, I'm almost certain I will lose most 1v1's vs you and with the amount of time I've seen anonyme play I'm sure he has a big shot at winning aswell

1 hour ago, shadowxxs77 said:

Tbh I doubt that, I'm almost certain I will lose most 1v1's vs you and with the amount of time I've seen anonyme play I'm sure he has a big shot at winning aswell

I am flattered, but I know myself best... me winning?

200_s.gif