3 - Upgrades in post-game screen shown only after a refresh

Ladadoos

SEVERITY: 3
LOCATION: Post-Game screen (screen with Upgrades, Statistics and Gold after winning a match)
REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
DESCRIPTION: Every time I finish a map, I at first don't see the ugprades displayed. The loot screen is empty. Closing the window and re-oppening it doesn't help, but what does help is switching to the statistics window and then back to the loot window. After doing that I can see the loot and proceed to assigning it to a team member. Also, on a second note, I only the see EXP and Gold received after I have assigned the upgrades to someone. The Gold seems to work properly (since Disenchanting a card gives you more gold), but since disenchanting cards doesn't provide any more or less EXP, I believe the EXP should be displayed right away too, and not after the cards have been assigned (Although I am not sure how this exactly worked in the old BF)
SCREENSHOT: -
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This issue only seems to occur when the way of distributing the loot is in 'Assign' mode. If I have it on 'Random' I see the upgrades right away.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use