3 - PvE rankings deck sometimes empty

Zyna

NAME: PvE rankings deck sometimes empty

SEVERITY: 3

REPRODUCIBILITY: Always

DESCRIPTION: Some decks in the "Encounters with Twilight" rankings are empty. It says Mephisto's and Touchi's decks are both empty, while mine and Geradon's deck are normally viewable.

Additional info:

• There weren't any changes in my speedrun deck after renaming, deleting, changing the original deck.
  • Touchi himself couldn't see his deck in the rankings
  • Touchi completed his speedrun before the most recent server restart, I completed it afterwards

15 minutes ago, Bolrader said:

It's ceetainly due to the crash when you win this map 

Well, it might be related. But for example on "King of the giants" we crashed after we won but you are able to see the decks we used.

On 27.2.2017 at 3:26 PM, Bolrader said:

It's ceetainly due to the crash when you win this map 

Additional information: A server restart causes this bug. All speedruns made before a server restart will show an empty deck afterwards.

@Bolrader I quickly checked a couple of records from this month and they seem to be fine. Maybe the ones without deck will remain without a deck, even after you have fixed it. It's quite possible that's it's fixed then, but that you'll have to reset the rankings.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use