Graphics problems please help.

PlainVenom

Recently while playing Diablo 3 my PC/Game crashed. It kept happening everytime I reopened it. I then reinstalled it and now I could actually play it.

But I have this "small" issue. That is almost giving me epilepsy....

This is just an example in League. Its a little bit less In diablo 3 so Im showing it in league instead. This happens in ALL my games. But the "lines" only come from some textures I suspect the shadows?

But disabling shadows and other setting do not helped.

Things I have tried already.

1. Update to newest graphic driver.

2. Remove ^^ Driver and clean.

3. Install newest possible driver for my ASUS ROG 1060 STRIX again!

4. Install without GeForce Experience to avoid Shadow play and overlay.

Reinstall Diablo 3. That did not help.

Tested all settings in both games. Also happens in Overwatch, also tested settings.

My specs are as follows:

ASUS ROG 1060 STRIX 6GB

i5 4670 k. 3.5 ghz?

16 GB RAM.

1 TB + 240 GB SSD.
Everything except graphics card (which is 1 month old.) is 2 years old.

Help is appreciated.

EDIT 1: I did all I could and googled everywhere. But there are so many different issues. It could be Windows 7, Corrupt drivers. Corrupt files. Damage to specs.. IDK

FLicker.png

Edited by PlainVenom

First thing you should do:

press windows logo + r, a new window should open

type "dxdiag", press enter, a new window should open

if this is the first time you start dxdiag, press yes

let dxdiag acquire its data

click on display tab

check at the bottom, wether a mistake was found or not

When a mistake is found you should contact your graphics card producer.

3 minutes ago, Plasi said:

First thing you should do:

press windows logo + r, a new window should open

type "dxdiag", press enter, a new window should open

if this is the first time you start dxdiag, press yes

let dxdiag acquire its data

click on display tab

check at the bottom, wether a mistake was found or not

When a mistake is found you should contact your graphics card producer.

No mistake found :P

To me this doesn't look as much like a general graphics driver problem, more like a DirectX problem. Apparently dxdiag doesn't give you any problems but I'd consider reinstalling your DirectX 12 driver (rather than just your graphics card's driver). 

18 minutes ago, MrXLink said:

To me this doesn't look as much like a general graphics driver problem, more like a DirectX problem. Apparently dxdiag doesn't give you any problems but I'd consider reinstalling your DirectX 12 driver (rather than just your graphics card's driver). 

Instructions?`

Im a rather basic gamer :P

1 minute ago, PlainVenom said:

Instructions?`

Im a rather basic gamer :P

Check if there is a DirectX 12 update available in Windows Update. If it is already up to date I am not sure what you can do, other than what you already tried :/

Yes, it shouldnt be a problem.

Edit:

Maybe turning off / on off some settings in the game could help. Also it could help to turn on / off settings in the graphics control panel. Especially Anti-Aliasing, some Optimizations, SSAO, VSync (or other syncs), Multi Threaded Optimization and such things can cause problems for some games and with some drivers, too. Even if I doubt that the mentioned settings cause this error.

Another possibility could be to switch the renderer from directx to opengl, because most blizzard games have both renderers. The standard renderer is directx on windows. But my experience is that the open gl drivers on windows systems usually somewhat buggy (for example memory leaks and such).

Edit2:

Have you installed the drivers from Asus or those from NVidia? If not already done, try to install those directly from NVidia, they are usually more actual.

Edited by Phoenix313

8 hours ago, Phoenix313 said:

Yes, it shouldnt be a problem.

Edit:

Maybe turning off / on off some settings in the game could help. Also it could help to turn on / off settings in the graphics control panel. Especially Anti-Aliasing, some Optimizations, SSAO, VSync (or other syncs), Multi Threaded Optimization and such things can cause problems for some games and with some drivers, too. Even if I doubt that the mentioned settings cause this error.

Another possibility could be to switch the renderer from directx to opengl, because most blizzard games have both renderers. The standard renderer is directx on windows. But my experience is that the open gl drivers on windows systems usually somewhat buggy (for example memory leaks and such).

Edit2:

Have you installed the drivers from Asus or those from NVidia? If not already done, try to install those directly from NVidia, they are usually more actual.

I have installed the drivers directly through NVIDIA not through any disc or anything. I have tried settings in game and yes SSAO helped a bit. I have not tried the other settings you mentioned I might try it tomorrow, I took contact to the place I purchased the graphics from to see if it would go under warranty.

this problem happens bcoz of the changes in game frames. So u need to look at your pc has an onboard graphic card or not. If yes, settle it as just work with asus. On the other hand Directx could be a problem too.

Maybe your graphic card has to be updated. Check it!