Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×

Ok, I have this idea, since we got permission from EA. This project would be something for future plans, but I thought I would throw the idea in the room to see where we get and if it is even possible.

Is it possible to change the forge? I mean right now the forge is already a wonderful interactive tool to test out strategies and to put unit against unit to see who would win a fight. But would it be possible to add more, so that you could spawn more than just a few enemy units.

Another idea was that you could build walls yourself in the forge so you could simulate attacks on fortifications etc.

Gonna be looking forward to feedback, see you on the :hypetrain:

29 minutes ago, EonBen said:

there are plenty of threats already discussing this topic.

ok thanks, then it's not much of a big idea then^^ I just thought that before we got the permission from EA we couldn't change anything in the game, but now it's possible to change a few things.

2 hours ago, Rakkhot said:

Is it possible to change the forge?

Yes, it is. You can change it however you like, even the units that spawn from the 18 buttons on the top-right of your menu in the forge. I wrote about it in the thread @EonBen mentioned.

I for myself want a bigger forge ;), maybe even without the unit limit so that I can make a battleforgewar with 1000x of units.

Just something that would be funny and not an important suggestion.