Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

We now have a Patreon !   10/16/17

Donations are back, but they're now all on Patreon ! Feel free to check it out : https://goo.gl/TwmHYW
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
InsaneHawk

They're talking about us in the dawngate community

8 posts in this topic

Hey skylords, 

Recently, Best Melvyn EU (an active member of the dawngate community) made a video about us and the recent news about being allowed to continue this project.
Here's the video if you want to take a look and react to it in this subject :)

You'll find in the description of this video the link to their discord if you wish to join them.

Sincerly,
InsaneHawk.

Haven´t played Dawngate, but i hope for the Dawngate Community they have luck to get they game back like we get BF back.

*Searches for Dawngate*

> Published by Electronic Arts... all development would stop and the game would be fully shut down in 90 days

That's the EA we all know and love, never fails to deliver. :kappa:

I actually was quite an invested player of Dawngate. It filled the void BF left behind and then exceeded every single expectation I could have of a MOBA. I really miss that game a lot, I hope it finds success and can revive. As far as I've heard they have managed to acquire assets for the game and such, so they are on a good way there as well. Keeping an eye on that, I'd love to play Salous again, or be an old man jumping out of bushes shouting "SURPRISE". Good times :P

Thought I'd make an account to say thank you for the kind words, and taking the time out to clarify a number of things with me. That what you've achieved has been an inspiration to us, and hope to attain the same level of development at some point in the near future <3

27 minutes ago, Best Melvyn EU said:

Thought I'd make an account to say thank you for the kind words, and taking the time out to clarify a number of things with me. That what you've achieved has been an inspiration to us, and hope to attain the same level of development at some point in the near future <3

Here's hoping you guys can have the same fortune Skylords Reborn did! It's always a shame to see a game completely shut down.

8 hours ago, Best Melvyn EU said:

Ooh Dawngate the game I remember as a couple of years too late. Its sad though, it had potential to contest the other mobas. But following that it was little late after League of Legends success and dotas dominant role (up until LOL) they didnt quite reach the market did they? I hope it gets revived honestly, because it was real nice. I only ever got to try the open beta once but thought to myself that I wouldnt care (post news about shutting down) and go play League instead.

I wish you best of luck with the project and hope you can have same success as have been had here. When times become rough and you're losing hope just remember everything is possible even a fight with a huge corporation! More :hype: