Anyone playing MMORPG´s ?

wa2magge

On ‎17‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 1:45 AM, Aazrl said:

Highly gear oriented, level doesn't matter that much. Player can choose any way to earn in-game currency. So actually you can grind mobs for silver. Or sit on fishing spot. Or breed horses. Or sell packages with value stuff to npc between towns. etc etc. Endgame stuff can't be reached in short amount of time. Combat is quite fun. You aren't restricted to clicking 1,3,1,2,1,3,1 spell combination. Almost all skills can be triggered with specific button combination, so you can use combination of wasd + Q/E/F/Z/X/C/SHIFT + Mouse buttons combinations, what makes whole combat more interactive. On 56lvl you get new weapon for you class, so it is combat refreshment too. Gear isn't soulbound, once you get better item, you can sell the worse one for profit.

There is also bad stuff too. The is no aoe loot system, so you can either loot each of 2000 mobs by yourself or buy up to 4 pets which can do it, each for 10 euros. Upgrading items is pure RNG. Armors looks almost the same, so you end up using a costume (35 euros, but those actually can be easy bought for in-game currency from marketplace). You gonna grind for single item for hours or even days, so you have to enjoy old school grinding. Class balance is focused on popular classes on KR server, instead of EU/NA servers. There is real trade system, only marketplace.

Overall, I enjoy Black Desert more than Elder Scrolls Online. I really hated fact that I had to grind over 500 champion points in ESO to reach end-game, while in BDO I am just grinding gear, so each new item is improving my character and I can use the same gear for alt as well (except weapons, which are usually class specific). I can also get silver in noncombat way, what wasn't possible for low level characters in ESO. Right now, BDO costs 10 euros, but you should consider spending about 30 euros for it. Playing without pets will ruin you experience and pets are the only stuff that i consider p2w in this game.

Thanks for your Information, Aazrl! i will watch some videos before i get this game.

On ‎17‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 2:22 PM, Nom said:

Thank you for your help but I tried everything they mentioned on their page. Still I have not received anything from them. I did not right them either because it's just a game I wanted to try for fun. I don't care too much about it

Alright, maybe you will get your verify mail soon and can test the game, its really worth to try it at least out :) 

25 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

I just now started playing Lineage 2.

Im waiting for Lineage Eternal, but its not a True MMORPG, its an MMO ARPG like Diablo, PoE and other genre games.

Edited by wa2magge

On 18.02.2017 at 9:31 PM, wa2magge said:

Thanks for your Information, Aazrl! i will watch some videos before i get this game.

Alright, maybe you will get your verify mail soon and can test the game, its really worth to try it at least out :) 

Ignore videos, just download game with 7days free pass and verify if you enjoy combat. After that start reading and watching guides, there is plenty of stuff that you will have to learn before playing.