Anyone playing MMORPG´s ?

wa2magge

Now i am playing Starcraft Universe, but its hard to call it game.

I was playing some Archeage, but becouse of big laggs couldn't continue it, but i really recommend this game for everyone.

But why wouldn't you just throw playing and watch anime? Here is image with small help, if you don't know what to watch :kappaross:

http://imgur.com/gallery/q9Xjv4p

1 hour ago, Aazrl said:

I am sitting on Black Desert since a month. Plenty of stuff to do :)

What has Black Desert to offer? :) Content-oriented.

15 hours ago, Nom said:

I installed GW2 but i don't receive the mail to verify my e-mail-address, so I am unable to play unfortunately :'(

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230515328 thats a link maybe helpful for you when you have Problems you still dont got any mails :)  2. Method is you can use your phone to authenticate your account.

I started playing Dungeon's and Dragons Online (DDO) about the same time I started playing BF. It's made by the same company who does LOTRO. I highly recommend it, it's more addicting than WOW and a lot cheaper (F2P, $10 a month to unlock everything).

5 minutes ago, Akaranda said:

I started playing Dungeon's and Dragons Online (DDO) about the same time I started playing BF. It's made by the same company who does LOTRO. I highly recommend it, it's more addicting than WOW and a lot cheaper (F2P, $10 a month to unlock everything).

Haven´t played it, i played LotRO a lot, has the same graphics as DDO :) and yea i like Lotro because it has the atmosphere that dont has any other MMORPG. the best.

21 hours ago, Dallarian said:

Now i am playing Starcraft Universe, but its hard to call it game.

I was playing some Archeage, but becouse of big laggs couldn't continue it, but i really recommend this game for everyone.

But why wouldn't you just throw playing and watch anime? Here is image with small help, if you don't know what to watch :kappaross:

http://imgur.com/gallery/q9Xjv4p

Have tested Starcraft Universe too! ist a very good "mod" !

32 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

It has really nice story, starting on Prologue 1, throught Prologue 2-3 and Beyond Koprulu, till you unlock last mission which has big amount of story. Very nice cinemating on the end ^^

Sweet, will test it out today.

1 hour ago, wa2magge said:

Sweet, will test it out today.

gl hf, i hope you will enjoy playing. Needs some of farming before reach 50 lvl and be able to finish game. Also remember that on top of screen you can make your enemies stronger, but you will get more exp/minerals/loot.

I'm playing London 2038, revival of another underappreciated classic! Also the occasional bit of Guild Wars (the good one, not the one that should have a different name). But most of my miniscule playtime atm goes into co-op games rather than mmorpgs.

Incidentally, is there anyone else who can't read the word mmorpg without hearing Yahtzee say it in their head?

8 hours ago, wa2magge said:

What has Black Desert to offer? :) Content-oriented.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230515328 thats a link maybe helpful for you when you have Problems you still dont got any mails :)  2. Method is you can use your phone to authenticate your account.

Highly gear oriented, level doesn't matter that much. Player can choose any way to earn in-game currency. So actually you can grind mobs for silver. Or sit on fishing spot. Or breed horses. Or sell packages with value stuff to npc between towns. etc etc. Endgame stuff can't be reached in short amount of time. Combat is quite fun. You aren't restricted to clicking 1,3,1,2,1,3,1 spell combination. Almost all skills can be triggered with specific button combination, so you can use combination of wasd + Q/E/F/Z/X/C/SHIFT + Mouse buttons combinations, what makes whole combat more interactive. On 56lvl you get new weapon for you class, so it is combat refreshment too. Gear isn't soulbound, once you get better item, you can sell the worse one for profit.

There is also bad stuff too. The is no aoe loot system, so you can either loot each of 2000 mobs by yourself or buy up to 4 pets which can do it, each for 10 euros. Upgrading items is pure RNG. Armors looks almost the same, so you end up using a costume (35 euros, but those actually can be easy bought for in-game currency from marketplace). You gonna grind for single item for hours or even days, so you have to enjoy old school grinding. Class balance is focused on popular classes on KR server, instead of EU/NA servers. There is real trade system, only marketplace.

Overall, I enjoy Black Desert more than Elder Scrolls Online. I really hated fact that I had to grind over 500 champion points in ESO to reach end-game, while in BDO I am just grinding gear, so each new item is improving my character and I can use the same gear for alt as well (except weapons, which are usually class specific). I can also get silver in noncombat way, what wasn't possible for low level characters in ESO. Right now, BDO costs 10 euros, but you should consider spending about 30 euros for it. Playing without pets will ruin you experience and pets are the only stuff that i consider p2w in this game.

20 hours ago, wa2magge said:

Thank you for your help but I tried everything they mentioned on their page. Still I have not received anything from them. I did not right them either because it's just a game I wanted to try for fun. I don't care too much about it