Future of Skylords Reborn and intro to Ardent Peak

MrXLink

4 hours ago, InsaneHawk said:

As we said, our project will NEVER come to steam. We're not the owner of the original game, so we cannot publish it again, our project is a tribute to the old game, and Ardent Peak LLC got the greelight to revive it under the name of "Skylords Reborn".

Saying never is not really optimistic. Isn't there is a chance, a really really small chance, that EA allows Ardent peak LLC to 'republish' the game? And there are also rumors about Ardent Peak LLC and EA 'negotiating' to sell the copyrights to Ardent Peak. In this case you are allowed to advertise not only the project, but also the entire game on steam. But, as I said, it are rumors... so they are probably not true.

Just saying that you guys got this project really far!!! And you definitely did not achieve that by saying 'it will never happen...', so keep up the good work!

5 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Saying never is not really optimistic. Isn't there is a chance, a really really small chance, that EA allows Ardent peak LLC to 'republish' the game? And there are also rumors about Ardent Peak LLC and EA 'negotiating' to sell the copyrights to Ardent Peak. In this case you are allowed to advertise not only the project, but also the entire game on steam. But, as I said, it are rumors... so they are probably not true.

Just saying that you guys got this project really far!!! And you definitely did not achieve that by saying 'it will never happen...', so keep up the good work!

We're not discussing that right now, we may be in the future, no we prefer say never and be surprised later, rather than see you guys spreading false rumors about us.

I randomly looked up Battleforge.  Saw this as the 2nd thing on google.  Noticed there wasn't any updates since 2015.  Started getting depressed.  Then saw this beauty.  What a coincidence to randomly look up this game, and find this.

I want this game to get re-released, I loved playing it!

11 hours ago, Fractured said:

I randomly looked up Battleforge.  Saw this as the 2nd thing on google.  Noticed there wasn't any updates since 2015.  Started getting depressed.  Then saw this beauty.  What a coincidence to randomly look up this game, and find this.

I want this game to get re-released, I loved playing it!

Welcome on the forums anyway. There of course have been updates since 2015. I think you might have joined in right on time because things are gonna happen 'soon'...

On 12/02/2017 at 2:56 PM, Delko said:

Does this mean EA/Pandemic can send you some server files possibly? Or is that out of the question?

No. EA allowed to continue on working on Skylords Reborn. They will never give anything regarding BF (files, servers, game profiles and so on). And Pandemic has nothing to do with BF.